Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Women on the front line

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'm a female and think it's bs... I don't think women should be allowed into combat sure there are some who probably could handle it but a vast majority that would loose their shit in those situations. I'm against it and I'm all for female rights I just know the female psyche is weaker when it comes to death and mortality.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You do make some very good points mike, and I can agree. But the standards do need to be the same. I've seen many girls shoot expert as well, and like it was no big deal. And I've seen some "hardass guys" barely qualify. I don't think combat mos should be awarded to any idiot that can't perform in combat. But we both know it happens every day. Recruiters push idiots into infantry if they can't score high enough on the asvab, and the infantry gets a bad rep for it. Majority of the time, the guy will perform better in combat, but the is a small percentage of females that can fit in.

But here is the problem; The top women are still falling short. You can find women that are great shots and very athletic, but all of the top women are still falling short of the standards!! No matter how athletically gifted a woman is, she will always have a higher risk of injury and failing.

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
But here is the problem; The top women are still falling short. You can find women that are great shots and very athletic, but all of the top women are still falling short of the standards!! No matter how athletically gifted a woman is, she will always have a higher risk of injury and failing.

Idk if I agree with the risk of injury or failing being greater then a males... I think it's more of a mental break down in high combat duty that will cause errors and maybe (hopefully not) lives.

I think both males and females have a weaknesses and strengths some more then others compared to their own sex but I wouldn't say that failure or injury is anything more then the mindset of the individual then the sex.

We all know vast majority of women are the weaker sex as far as physical strength but doesn't mean it will injure them or put them at risk unless they are too incompetent to know their limits.

I disagree with this completely and think women shouldn't be allowed in combat but I also feel that they should segregate the training and positions based off gender now that they are allowing this.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Idk if I agree with the risk of injury or failing being greater then a males... I think it's more of a mental break down in high combat duty that will cause errors and maybe (hopefully not) lives.

Those ARE the standards; successfully executing the exercises under the stress of combat.

cynderella said:
We all know vast majority of women are the weaker sex as far as physical strength but doesn't mean it will injure them or put them at risk unless they are too incompetent to know their limits.

Actually, the study mentioned in the original post proves exactly that; Women are far more likely to be injured. I believe the study said women are 30%+ more likely to be injured than men. We're talking about the best of the best in physical and mental capabilities to do the study.

So, when you reach your "limit", do you just walk away from your comrads? If that limit is less than that of a man, then wouldn't it be better to have a man in that position in order to stay in combat longer, or handle more intense situations when needed?

cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'm a killer but not everyone is me like I said I disagree with this completely and I do think women are the lesser (in physical strength) then men though many men wouldn't want the pain women bare from our child birthing gifts and cycles... Js.

My opinion is specific combat duties scouts or communications... Just less demanding positions... Like where you would put the boys not the men. If you understand what I'm meaning there. Never once did I say anything about walking away or that they should just saying that gender specific positions when placing women in combat positions should be in place or effective. Woman can NOT do the same duties as men.. I agreed with that from the get go.

Last edited:
cynderella

cynderella

TID Lady Member
Feb 4, 2015
Work smart not hard... it can apply at any time there are always multiple solutions to a problem. Ignorant people have less chance of survival. If you know you can't successfully execute the plan because of lack of physical ability are you going to continue to try that or come up with another solution?

That's what I was getting at!

O

og17

Dec 27, 2015
Sooo, i spent almost 14 years at rgr rgt, and thats where my horn stops tootin, but bluf is this is gonna **** sooooo much shit up.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
i can't speak for the military but I can say female cops are worthless and I've been in situations that would have gone much better had backup been a guy. If you're on the frontline you really want a Woman along side you and not a man? No ****in way. This isn't being sexist, it's just reality.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic