jacobss
What's New?

women and tbol

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Why only for 4 weeks?

I never like running orals longer than 4-6 weeks. Being its my wife I prefer to play it safe so for her its 4 weeks especially since it was the first time using Tbol for her. The next cycle will probably go for 6 weeks since she didn't have any sides on the 4 week cycle.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I never like running orals longer than 4-6 weeks. Being its my wife I prefer to play it safe so for her its 4 weeks especially since it was the first time using Tbol for her. The next cycle will probably go for 6 weeks since she didn't have any sides on the 4 week cycle.

Women don't have to worry about T shutdown or liver issues from the very low doses compared to what men use. IMO 4 weeks is barely long enough to allow her body to start acclimating to the gains. Women can easily run low doses like 10mg/day for 8-12-15 weeks. Note also tbol tends to produce results a bit slower than var.

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Women don't have to worry about T shutdown or liver issues from the very low doses compared to what men use. IMO 4 weeks is barely long enough to allow her body to start acclimating to the gains. Women can easily run low doses like 10mg/day for 8-12-15 weeks. Note also tbol tends to produce results a bit slower than var.

Thanks sassy, I've been telling my wife to get on here and get to know some of you so she can learn more about how things effect women. Most if not all my experience obviously is male related and I just tried to error on the safe side since I haven't had the time to learn more about how steroids effect women as opposed to men.

What you say makes sense now that I think about it. I had her read this and hopefully she will start joining in some conversations here soon. I would rather her know what shes putting into her body then to just trust me to know whats best. This way she can make the best choice based on her own knowledge.

Thanks again for the info.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
how is this compared to winney 12.5mg every day

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
From my experiance with t-bol it seems the more u take the better the results...Its not lke most oral anabolics when u get to certain amount u level off on it..T-bol is the only oral that u can up the dose and never level out on it..
One female i know ask me to get her some t-bol ...i did....From what she told me is that when she began taking more then 20mgs of turinabol ed she began noticeing side sffects such as her voice got deeper and she noticed more facial hair growth..So she cut the dose down to 10mgs which she told me that was the magic to her....dw

I have to say Germany has made some really great anabolics...Oral turinabol being one them developed in the 60s......dw

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
From my experiance with t-bol it seems the more u take the better the results...Its not lke most oral anabolics when u get to certain amount u level off on it..T-bol is the only oral that u can up the dose and never level out on it..
One female i know ask me to get her some t-bol ...i did....From what she told me is that when she began taking more then 20mgs of turinabol ed she began noticeing side sffects such as her voice got deeper and she noticed more facial hair growth..So she cut the dose down to 10mgs which she told me that was the magic to her....dw

I have to say Germany has made some really great anabolics...Oral turinabol being one them developed in the 60s......dw

Particularly for women - the dosing is less of any issue in terms of impact to liver, etc. like it is for guys. However when we talk about orals, its usually in the scope of newbie women who don't want to inject and want to avoid as much of the androgenic sides as possible. And cost of course.

So to your lady's experience, I know so many women are always like "I want to go to the next level" (once they've done a conservative anavar cycle, e.g. 5-10 mg/day) and think just throwing on a little more will get them there. The problem is that right around 20-25 mg is where the more aggressive sides start popping up. You either accept that or your don't. If you don't, then you need to just stay conservative and deal with it - there are certainly plenty of ways to manipulate your diet & training to get results as well. (Yea, "the hard way" - ain't nuttin for free.) Otherwise, if you accept the more aggressive sides, most will then just make the jump to the injectables because they avoid the whole 'hard on the liver' thing, often require less frequent dosing than ED, and are just significantly more cost-effective.

Basically the one thing you need ot keep in mind about steroids is that they are not all 'linearly increasing' in terms of effectiveness & sides. There are significant jumps between 'low dose anavar/orals' and anything else.

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
My wife couldn't handle the headaches from it. She toughed it out for a few weeks before giving in. She said they were worse than with VAr

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
My wife couldn't handle the headaches from it. She toughed it out for a few weeks before giving in. She said they were worse than with VAr

Blood pressure?

Did she use any supps to help support that? CoQ10 / Red Yeast Rice / potassium / Magnesium / Chromium, etc?

Nitti

Nitti

Jun 27, 2012
Blood pressure?

Did she use any supps to help support that? CoQ10 / Red Yeast Rice / potassium / Magnesium / Chromium, etc?

She did not. She works for a doctor and kept a close eye on her BP. It was slightly elevated. She cut out the sodium and stayed away from caffine. She did whatever she could naturally to help keep the BP down (she always does), but honestly, other than potassium I did not know about the other supps that could assist with BP. I don't believe she did either. Looks like I have homework. Any others?

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
She did not. She works for a doctor and kept a close eye on her BP. It was slightly elevated. She cut out the sodium and stayed away from caffine. She did whatever she could naturally to help keep the BP down (she always does), but honestly, other than potassium I did not know about the other supps that could assist with BP. I don't believe she did either. Looks like I have homework. Any others?

Google is your friend!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic