Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

women and tbol

B

bag1980

Feb 23, 2012
any ladies out there try oral turinabol if so what was your experience, on paper tbol would seem the best, almost non exsistent androgenic ratio ,yet anavar is still 1st choice thoughts

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I know several women who use T-bol. It seems a bit more mild than anavar and has similar qualities. To me it seems to be 6 of one and half a dozen of another. Either one is a great choice for women. Var is more readily available and probably on their BFs shelf too LOL

IronpumpedLady

IronpumpedLady

Sep 9, 2010
T-Bol is one of my favorite, by far out weighting Var. I see far greater results from it that ever achieved from any var I've ever taken. I've really not experienced any negative effects whilst using it. I have some information that I have put together about T-Bol is you'd like me to post it I'd be glad to do so.

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
T-Bol is one of my favorite, by far out weighting Var. I see far greater results from it that ever achieved from any var I've ever taken. I've really not experienced any negative effects whilst using it. I have some information that I have put together about T-Bol is you'd like me to post it I'd be glad to do so.

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

I'm sure we'd all like to see it!

What kind or dosage did you run?

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Yes Ironpmpd, please post, w/ dosage recommendation; thanx.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
IPL!!!!!! where have you been girl??? Great to see you :D

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Feel like I just answered a question like this...

Tbol is essentially run the same as var - same dosage, duration. Sides about the same, results come a little slower but most consider them comparable.

F

FistPumps

Feb 26, 2012
I'm new to this site. I can tell you I've started my very 1st cycle of Npp 1/2cc every 3-4 days for an 8 week cycle and throwing in the Tbol 5mg ED for the first 2 weeks of my Npp cycle and then for 2 weeks at the end of my Npp cycle. I'm on week one and I'll already notice increase in strength, no sides as of yet

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Please do, you always have great info.

peace.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Feel like I just answered a question like this...

Tbol is essentially run the same as var - same dosage, duration. Sides about the same, results come a little slower but most consider them comparable.

I like Var much much more. Sides on Tbol are more pronounced imo.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
The wife just recently finished her first cycle of Tbol. Ran it for 4 weeks at 10mgs ed with no noticeable sides.

Strength increased quite a bit and she has leaned out but not lost much weight which tells me she has added muscle.

She'll probably run these again opposed to anavar. She has used anavar in the past but it seemed like the last couple of anavar cycles didn't do much for her, so we decided to give the Tbol a shot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic