Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

winny and var

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
What you guys think about stacking winny and var together. not sure if i want to stack them or just up the winny.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
It's damn nice. That's all I took for months....till I ran out of strol

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Have you used both separately? I wouldn't stack them until you know how you'll respond to each, then take it very easy once you start both.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
If you've run var before , I'd go w/ var at maybe 5-10 mg/day additional. I'm not a big fan of upping winstrol just because the androgenic sides can get aggressive. If you are able to do small incremental increases e.g. 5 mg additional, I'd say go that way. But if you're looking for a growth cycle and not necessarily a cut to a show cycle, I think var + winny would be a little less androgenic but still getting a boost in the dosing. Var is always a great "repair" support and might add some water to balance the winny's drying effect.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
good to know....never thought of stacking the two together :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
can u combat the water hold from form the var by stacking it with winny or will u still get water retention ?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I never had water issues with var, but it would seem logical that they would kind of moderate each other in terms of fluids. May not hold water or get uber drier out

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
And how long do you guys cycle with the orals. My last cycle was 8 weeks. I am 11 weeks out again had 6 weeks off the pills but want to start back up for the last 11 weeks. starting with var for 3 weeks 5-10mg then adding in the winny for the rest of the prep. you think 6 weeks was long enough off the orals? Thanks again guys for your help :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Some people just react to var by retaining water. Just how you respond to it. It doesn't aromatize by nature, so its not that. IMO its really not the right appproach to try to use winstrol as an anti-estrogen. As I said, var doesn't aromatize so there's no gain to try to use an anti-aromatase to suppress what isn't happening anyway. Further it is still a steroid so steroid + steroid = more steroid. May be too much steroid.

Its frankly not that bad, so it should be something you can work around by modifying your diet or just deal with it. If you're cutting for a competitoin, then stop the var 10 days out so your body can flush the water before the show. If you're not cutting to a show, a little water isn't that big a deal.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Anavar still has some mild androgenic properties although it's anabolic ones far out way the androgenic ones.

Some are still getting a bit of water retention from that fact and also edema (fluid retention), retention of serum electrolytes (potassium, sodium chloride, phosphate and calcium).

And I also question any UG china based oxandrolone as far as being *the right formula and quality*

(Bio Chemical Individuality)

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Have you thought about running Anadrol? I believe mg per mg Anavar and Winni can cause a lot more virilization than Anadrol. A women can run Anadrol at 25mg a day and up to 50mg a day without disrupting the menstrual cycle.

Are you not worried about sides? The doses recommend above(5mg) for Anavar is a great starting point for women. I would recommend even starting at 2.5mg for new comers.

mands

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
When u take them both do u take them together or one in the morning and one at night

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic