Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

winny and var

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
When u take them both do u take them together or one in the morning and one at night

Their scheduling should be dependent only on the consistency of each and each individual half-life. Since they are both comparable in half-life, do both at half am / half pm. Taking them "together" or not is irrelevant.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
I know a woman taking 5mg var/winny in the am / pm along with 100mg of primo-e ew and looking amazing! She looks better and better evrytime i see her. Just saying.......

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I know a woman taking 5mg var/winny in the am / pm along with 100mg of primo-e ew and looking amazing! She looks better and better evrytime i see her. Just saying.......

Primo ain't no small AAS.

Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Primo ain't no small AAS.
I agree. She says she ramped up from 50mgew and still no sides to speak of. I guess it just comes down to body chemistry at a certain point.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I agree. She says she ramped up from 50mgew and still no sides to speak of. I guess it just comes down to body chemistry at a certain point.

Well again, there's no such thing as "no sides". Could be underdosed or something else. As well as does she count the things like increased BP, cholesterol, etc.? You really can't get away w/ a cycle w/o impacting your internal system. Does she get blood work?

Just sayin' to keep it in perspective. Ain't nuttin' for free.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011

Well again, there's no such thing as "no sides". Could be underdosed or something else. As well as does she count the things like increased BP, cholesterol, etc.? You really can't get away w/ a cycle w/o impacting your internal system. Does she get blood work?

Kalifit

Kalifit

TID Lady Member
Aug 24, 2012
What you guys think about stacking winny and var together. not sure if i want to stack them or just up the winny.

Smarter to test upping the dose on the var than the winny. If anything lower the dose of win as sides are reportedly worse or more bothersome than var. Breakouts, facial hair, voice change ect are more a risk when going too high on win. I started breaking out on only 5mg win stacked with 20mg var after only a few days-so I let the win go all together and was good with 20-30mg var. They were 10mg tabs though. About to try 25mg tabs half a dose(12.5mg) to see if thats better than those 10 tabs which may have not been potent enough.

Or maybe low dose of both would have good results like 10mg var, 5mg win or 10mg win for the braver souls.

Last edited:
athens

athens

May 16, 2011

+1 Great advice.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I had less sides on winny than on var LOL...I was up to 12-15mg ed of winny at the end of my cut and I noticed no bad sides...heck, my skin was better when on cycle than it is now...I started breaking out again after going off :( I am ready to give this stack a whirl (well, I will be ready in Oct after my break)

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I had less sides on winny than on var LOL...I was up to 12-15mg ed of winny at the end of my cut and I noticed no bad sides...heck, my skin was better when on cycle than it is now...I started breaking out again after going off :( I am ready to give this stack a whirl (well, I will be ready in Oct after my break)

I question the quality of your var then, although I know BCI usually does the opposite of what we think it will.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
eh, all I know is I had good gains on var and cut real well on the winny...and I prefer either or both to none at all :( I realize how addictive it is now....training without sucks real bad LOL. I still get a good workout, but it's nearly impossible to get a pump and I know for a fact I am not going to get shit for growth out of it LOL. Dedication...I am training anyway, even though I know it isn't really going to produce what I want...I refuse to quit on the off chance I might make some tiny gain LOL

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
eh, all I know is I had good gains on var and cut real well on the winny...and I prefer either or both to none at all :( I realize how addictive it is now....training without sucks real bad LOL. I still get a good workout, but it's nearly impossible to get a pump and I know for a fact I am not going to get shit for growth out of it LOL. Dedication...I am training anyway, even though I know it isn't really going to produce what I want...I refuse to quit on the off chance I might make some tiny gain LOL

I here ya, DO to BP problems NO more tren. Feels like i'm not even on aas at the moment lol.
Hrt is just right down boring lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic