Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Windows 10

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Windows 10 has the ability to disable "unauthorized" hardware and software. My question? What is "unauthorized" besides pirated software/games? Hardware that will not allow access to certain files?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm still trying to figure out how to change hotmail back to hotmail and get rid of stupid Onedrive.....

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I'm starting to learn the more you update things the more you lose control, damn I miss XP.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I'm still trying to figure out how to change hotmail back to hotmail and get rid of stupid Onedrive.....

hotmail is an email service (now called outlook.com but hotmail.com and associated emails still work).
Onedrive is cloud storage. It's actually pretty sweet. 1 terabyte of storage for free. I'll take it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Windows 10 has the ability to disable "unauthorized" hardware and software. My question? What is "unauthorized" besides pirated software/games? Hardware that will not allow access to certain files?
It will pick up malware and those obnoxious little programs that are kinda hidden if you don't pay close attention when installing other shizzles. .

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
hotmail is an email service (now called outlook.com but hotmail.com and associated emails still work).
Onedrive is cloud storage. It's actually pretty sweet. 1 terabyte of storage for free. I'll take it.

I have several e-mail accounts, and one converted to the new outlook preview which sucks compared to plain old hotmail. I've had many of these addresses for years and only use each for certain things so when a change is made it really pisses me off that you can't change it back. And I'm not storing anything in any clouds, I trust them not, especially the "free" ones.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I have several e-mail accounts, and one converted to the new outlook preview which sucks compared to plain old hotmail. I've had many of these addresses for years and only use each for certain things so when a change is made it really pisses me off that you can't change it back. And I'm not storing anything in any clouds, I trust them not, especially the "free" ones.

I hear ya! Definitely not storing anything important in the cloud.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Linux won't, right? I just use Windows 7 until it won't work anymore with software in 10 years. Refuse to buy any newer version of Windows. F*ck em'.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I bought a Macbook and never looked back on my choice microsoft just flat sux
Agreed...Apple everything for me.
Microsoft has lost touch with what is needed and what is practical in the use of operating systems... they suck.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic