Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Why do Steroids kill endurance

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
only tren fukked with my endurance ..every other compound I ever tried put my endurance through the roof

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Winny, EQ, or Anadrol my endurance goes way up.

Of course EQ will help increase your endurance b/c it increased RBC which helps oxygenate your blood and it should also speed up your recovery time too.

Deca and Tren killed my endurance.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Of course EQ will help increase your endurance b/c it increased RBC which helps oxygenate your blood and it should also speed up your recovery time too.

Deca and Tren killed my endurance.

It's strange, because I know guys who take over 30mg of Var and can barely walk down the stairs without getting out of breath.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Thats why ephedrine is in all my cycles, solves the oxygenation deprivation, without it its like a stock car with a restrictor plate.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thats why ephedrine is in all my cycles, solves the oxygenation deprivation, without it its like a stock car with a restrictor plate.

That's interesting. I don't think I've ever heard someone do that to take care of that issue.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
Wow paving the way for new idiots of this generation. There is absolutely no reason to run 800mg of tren a week unless I'm replying to Victor Martinez.

I was thinking 800 was a crazy high dose. I ran 400 before & could barely handle the sides... 800! Lol I'd be in the loony bin or prison!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic