Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Why do Steroids kill endurance

L

Lifter

Sep 15, 2010
I just want to know why steroids kills your endurance...you hear it in all the professionals using steroids and how it gives you such an advantage, it kills your endurance i don't see how it can help, when you run your legs get too overpumped and its hard to run....it just makes you winded so easily and i just don't get why, and it even happens when you are just running a test alone or anything, i just want to know why....is it due to high blood pressure or what?can you build it up a lot if you try to do cardio while on aas or what do u think the key or secret to getting around this and still being a hulk? I know in another thread someone mentioned they saw ronnie coleman just walking somewhere and he was breathing hard as hell from just walking, so I mean just let me know what you think I'd appreciate it.

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
Well depends what your on. Tren Is very bad on the cardiovascular system.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Right on herm... And some orals like dbol or var get you so pumped you can't run or else your calves will wanna bust!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You're getting winded because your body is trying to supply all your new muscle with everything it needs to keep going. You can't expect to add X% of muscles mass and have no drawbacks.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
It depends on what you take and how you train. BB is not an endurance sport, so the guidance you find on a site like this is does not take endurance into account. For a while I was a full time cyclist, and used steroids. My endurance was not adversely effected, but my cycle was not for mass either. I ran test and eq mostly, though I like winny as well and so ran low winny with mine often. Most do not recommend winny, and even say it is counter productive due to cramps. I liked it though to help with my sprint work.

The idea of endurance training while on a cycle is that you can recover quickly so can train daily. Also you do not lose the muscle mass that training daily normally leads to.

Of course there are also the pure endurance enhancing substances like epo, but that is a different thing all together. Epo is like insulin, and must be understood before you use it. It can turn your blood to pudding and kill you.

Lastly there is one secret that we all should know. Caffeine raises endurance. It does not just give you energy. I allows you to be more effective. That is why there are limits to how much you may take during event. So if you are dragging in the gym, take a bit more caffeine before you go. It will help. B12 does not hurt either.

D

Dinitrophenol

Jun 18, 2012
There are different tipe of steroid,the best steroid for the resistance are the steroid than improove red blood cells like dianabol or anadrol associated whit vasodilatators like clen. The only problem is the water ritention but the endurance people like runner or cyclist resolve it whit a diuretic drug.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Besides being extremely hard on the heart , cardiac remodeling, Trenbolone acetate (TBA) decreases adrenal glucocorticoid production, you get tired as shit on it!

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
Halo will kick you square in your ass also.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
I use test E and EQ and use to do cardio every other day. I had no problems with cardio. The only person who complained was my g/f cause i would wear her vagina out. I was running a mile in 6:30 on the treadmill.

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
Drugs with a strong antiglucocorticoid activity, like tren and halo, will lower your capacity for endurance training. This is logical, endurance athletes used to abuse cortisone to no end for its ability to make substrates available to the body. This is also the reason why these drugs have a dramatic repsonse on EPO and resulting hematocrit level, as a compensatory response for the lack of oxygen uptake when aerobic exercise is attempted.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
^^^ exactly ! I just read a Science article talking about this effect of Tren.
Trenbolone acetate (TBA) decreases adrenal glucocorticoid production,

Big Cat

Big Cat

RIP
Dec 11, 2011
^^^ exactly ! I just read a Science article talking about this effect of Tren.

Well it works in two ways. One is by lowering adrenal production of cortisone, the other is by antagonizing the GR. So the net result is twice the cortisol antagonizing effect, but you can't see it in your blood results, because GR antagonism will elevate blood cort levels, making them appear normal.

With Halo you will see moderately lowered cortisol levels, but a serious spike in cortisone levels, because it also blocks 11betaHSD1

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic