Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

who's been to MEXICO/CANCUN ??

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Says theres a storm hiting cancun tomorrow and its lasting for a few days! This can not be happing to me!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
lenny the storm already passed the yucatan peninsula.. cancun just got some rain.. hit further inland by mahual...

my hubs and i go to playa del carmen twice a year and have been for years... it is NOTHING like cancun....it has a much more mature vibe to it...very safe

raqmrod is correct, la isla de mujeres is beautiful and an easy ferry ride from cancun... if you are interested in going to pdc for the day (HIGHLY recommend), its only about $11 ride there ...

not sure how long you will be in cun, but tulum, puerto morelos, and puerto aventuras are also breathtaking stops in mexico.... xpu-ha, akumal, etc.. i can go on and on...

the people are wonderful, the beaches are breathtaking and the tequila... well lets just say..its ALL GOOD!!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hello everyone! I ´ve been living in Playa del Carmen for the last 6years, and as local resident I can tell you that we have secure and clean streets. How much you want to spend, it is totally up to you, in Tulum, Holbox Island, Akumal to name a few, you can find incredible places to rest and enjoy nature, amazing white beaches and turquoise water. If you are looking for party nights, shopping and delicious food in Playa there are plenty of marvelous places. Not to mention you can also find several gyms equipped with state-of- the- art machines!!

hubs and i go so often we have a membership at evolve north of constituyentes...LOVE IT.. blows my ny gym out of the water!!

we are planning on purchasing in puerto aventuras in a few years.. hubs is eligible for retirement in 9 years and we are headed quintana roo....

i also belong to a forum for playa lovers...its called playainfo.com are you a member there?? lots of expats and wanna be expats sharing their love of pdc!

if you arent a member, and you want to check it out i have the same name over on that forum...please come and say hola!!

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
oh and lenny do not worry what the forecast looks like... as long as we have been going, it always always always says thunder showers...i have never come back without a hella tan!!

have fun watching the festivities at the pool in the resort...lol

B

Bighill63

Mar 12, 2012
Just got back last Saturday the place was great never felt like anyone was going to get me everyone was very nice an helpful 5th street is the place to go for fakes bought lots of oakleys cheap and seen lots of watches too great place to travel to cant wait to go back next year

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic