Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

who's been to MEXICO/CANCUN ??

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Where you staying at there? We have been done their 6-7 times now. I know the area pretty well now.

There is a few spots on the Main Strip that will have Watches. Real and Fake. You will have tons of fake Oakley's. Just look them over good. Look for nicer Fakes. Many times the Logo will be offset or scratched off some. For the Nicer Fake Sunglasses. You'll spend $10-15 for. Always try and talk them down. They will come down a lot on prices. Look around before buying anything. Many times the guy next door will be cheaper or give a better deal. If yo don't like the price. Walk away... Sometimes they will chase you down for a cheaper deal. Treat them like a used cars sales men.

Market 28 is a place you might find some. It's a little ways off the Strip closer to Wal-mart. Buses can take you to both dirt Cheap.

Cancun has an awesome City Transportation set up. The Buses are all marked. So you know where your going.

You can catch a bus to the Main City Bus Station. Then from there get one to Playa Del Carmen for a couple bucks. I think you will find more watches there.

Also Isla Mejueres is a small Island just north of Cancun. You can get to it by Ferry. I suggest going there. It's a Nice island to visit. not bad Snorkeling either.

Now has for it being unsafe. I have never felt unsafe there, but it's been 2yrs since we have gone.

Don't Rent anything..
Take tons of Cash... Smaller Bills...Don't use your Cards if you don't have to.
Don't get off the Main strip at night, Unless going to Wal-Mart by Bus.
Stay with someone.
Don't buy Drugs there.. Every time we go. I get hit up to buy Cocaine or Weed...This should be a given thou...

Last edited:
B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
Lenny I've been there 12 times and going again next month. Safe as can be just be smart like u would anywhere. I feel safer there than on the southside of my city. Where are you staying and when are you going?

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
going on tue, going to temptation spa and resort ,i know its a swingers hotel but never knew till few weeks after it was booked lol seems nice place tho .....

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
I know exactly what your talking about and where it is, you will have a good time there. All the pool games the entertainment team coordinate around the pool most everyone ends up naked. Swinging oppurtunities are available, but no one is pushy.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
yeah so i heard lol will be laugh!! no one will come neer me woopass time

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
whats the weather like in aug anyway?like mega hot and sunny or cloudy

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Never been to Temptation's, but have met a few couple that was staying there. Everyone we met liked it. Temptation's is farther up near the Ferry's for Isla Mujeres. There is a couple of spots you might find Watches just south from Temptation's on the Main Strip. Just hop on a Bus and go past Coco Bongo on it's on your right. It's just a Shack looking strip mall. All Open doors. It's painted Yellow. Or was the last time I went. If you can't find them there. Market 28 might have them.

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
thanks ramy!! whats weather like btw aug time? my iphone says its really cloudy and avg 27-30'c everyday...

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Says its gng to be raining and cloudly arghhhhh :mad:

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Ya it's Hurricane Season (June 1st to November 30th) for Cancun. I have never been in Aug. We go at the End of Nov into Dec.. It's normally Rains everyday, but only for 20min or so.

Rancor418

Rancor418

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2011
I've been to Mexico a few times. Cozumel is my favorite though. The beaches are beautiful and the people are really cool. Aug will be hot lol. Just keep your drinks coming and enjoy.

mayrisrobles

mayrisrobles

TID Lady Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hello everyone! I ´ve been living in Playa del Carmen for the last 6years, and as local resident I can tell you that we have secure and clean streets. How much you want to spend, it is totally up to you, in Tulum, Holbox Island, Akumal to name a few, you can find incredible places to rest and enjoy nature, amazing white beaches and turquoise water. If you are looking for party nights, shopping and delicious food in Playa there are plenty of marvelous places. Not to mention you can also find several gyms equipped with state-of- the- art machines!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic