Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Whole Mouth implants (all on 4)?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Does anyone have any experience with these?

The whole process sounds horrifying but I've lost several teeth over the years from bone loss and instead of getting individual implants and bridges, I've opted for the one and done, buy once cry once method.... At $48000

All I know is I get acrylics for 6-9 months before my permanents can be fitted

They said I couldn't talk for 3 days, can't lift for just a week, and mostly liquid diet for 2 months.

I haven't seen many complications, but man is the crazy pain and recovery worth it?

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011

4k sedation, 22k per arch (1 upper 1 lower)

This is also the Zirconia stuff. There's 3 levels.

1) acrylic, which are supposed to be temporary. Basically dentures
2) titanium and some kind of enamel
3) zirconium

Just the acrylic would be around $28k total. Titanium add another 10k. But titanium tends to turn the gum lines gray

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
My uncle had them done in Italy years ago before they were approved in the US, never had a issue once everything healed.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Just had a second implant last week (left side molar) and the right side back in 2020. Each one cost me about $3,500-3,600. I bypassed the bridge & crown to avoid another procedure again later if I had to replace bridge/crown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Personally, if I were facing a 50k bill for teeth I'd be looking outside the country to get the work done. $50k to have the privilege of eating solid food, insane.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
4k sedation, 22k per arch (1 upper 1 lower)

This is also the Zirconia stuff. There's 3 levels.

1) acrylic, which are supposed to be temporary. Basically dentures
2) titanium and some kind of enamel
3) zirconium

Just the acrylic would be around $28k total. Titanium add another 10k. But titanium tends to turn the gum lines gray
Carbon Fiber wasnt an option?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Check out Mexico.
A guy I used to know had it done there.
Prices here was over 30K, he said he spent around 12K in Mexico with everything.
I asked how it went for him, he said everybody calls me Mr. Smiley now.
I took that as it went well.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
It really sucks to hear about things like this.,.....I wish we were all born with perfect teeth that last a lifetime.

My mother has had this done and she didn't really talk about it but I know it was worth it in the end because her teeth are perfect now.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I would be worried to do anything outside of the country. Check and see if they have financing options? Along with checking other states. You want a place that can be easy to get to. This is a part of you everyone will see.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Check out Mexico.
A guy I used to know had it done there.
Prices here was over 30K, he said he spent around 12K in Mexico with everything.
I asked how it went for him, he said everybody calls me Mr. Smiley now.
I took that as it went well.
12k in Jordan, too.

Wife says no way.

And they're not warranted stateside.. So anything goes wrong you have to start over

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My sister got all her teeth done about 15 years ago. She had severe migraines and nerve issues which caused her to vomit often destroying her teeth. 25,000 was the cost and she feels like a million bucks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic