Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who was your favorite super hero

Dnsvideo

Dnsvideo

Sep 21, 2010
I always loved spiderman and spidey was my favorite. Glad to see the amazing spider man a couple weeks back and it made me feel like a kid again still am really compared to some the ppl on here. So I just wanted to see who was your childhood (or current) fav

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Not sure if hes considered a super hero but The Incredible Hulk...a fan since the series way back with Big Lou Ferrigno...
Now Popeye was my all time fav cartoon hero... Loved when he downed his spinach and started fkn up Brutus. Im talking the cartoon from the 70,s though.. That spinach was kinda like his tren.

Last edited:
raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Special effects were pretty bad when I was a kid. Spider-man and his amazing friends cartoon made me a spiderman fan. The Incredible Hulk TV show was pretty good. As far as comic books go spiderman was my favorite to read. The Punisher was wacked. Hulk comic was fun to read. Iron Man was a good comic. I liked them all I guess. I don't think I ever read a Batman comic....mid 90's cartoon was good. Current favorite is tough. They make the movies all so good nowadays. Except the Daredevil movie.:gay: Wtf. Affleck better not **** up the new Batman/Superman movie that's all I gotta say.

N

NewbieGuy

May 11, 2014
Iron Man. Exclude the cocky ass guy then u have a guy with a perfect life for me.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Mighty Mouse, or Crusader Rabbit, hard to decide.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I used to love watching the old Wonder Woman series on TV. I can't remember a single plot, but I sure remember those boobs....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I used to love watching the old Wonder Woman series on TV. I can't remember a single plot, but I sure remember those boobs....

I used to love them jubblies and those long legs....lotta boyhood dreams were made on that show. It was like they had me hypnotized..whichever way they were pointed I followed...

I used to run home for Ultra Man, next to that the Green Hornet, Bruce Lee was a badass. Never got into Superman ,BATMAN always thought was kinda weird running around with a youngster in his undies.

dallas

dallas

May 23, 2014
He-Man, the Hulk . . . . And now, Hellboy.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Goku - :eek:
Spiderman -

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Captain Caveman