Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
Cook, due to insurance regulations and doctors license "some" will not let you do your own shots, silly as it maybe but true. I've been doing my own shots for years!!!

OK I didn`t know that.I guess I am lucky with my doctor.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Well, technically I am on HRT with Maximus but since the whole company basically went AWOL not really sure now. My personal GP won't even discuss HRT and I need a referral to see an endo. Will probably just start self medicating.

if you pm me i might be able to let you know of one in your area if you want to tell me your city/ state. I have a pretty good network of people I know.

Too Small

Too Small

Feb 29, 2012
About a year now
Testopel (18 pellets every 3-4 months)
3 weeks ago, my doc wrote me a script for Depo Test Cyp so I could have something running while they ordered the Testopel. Dosage on Cyp is 200mg every two weeks.
Due to running a STRONG 6 week cycle with zero PCTs when I was 22.

The office actually called me yesterday to tell mt the pellets were in. I asked if I could just stay on the injections, but double my dosage...waiting to her from the doc.

She has not checked my Estrodiol yet, but it's scheduled for my next round of blood work.

My pharmacy could not get the generic brand of Test, so I had to get name brand. 2ml's ran me $50.00. Generic is $15.00. Hoping she writes me a script for 200mgs/week for 90 days.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
33 - on HRT for 3yrs at 200mgs each week. I pay $60.00 at costco for watson 200mg/10ml, the stuff is cheap. and once you have some pharm grade.... you get even pickier at who's ugl's you use.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
My co pay for my script is 20 bucks for 10ml of test e. On 200mg/wk. Its a bigger pain in the ass to get my script filled locally than to homebrew my own stuff, mostly becuase it is a controlled substance. I mail order my script through my script company.

N

noktern

Apr 15, 2012
I'm 35, natural test levels around 280. Ran a few hard cycles back in 2006, so it could be from that (didn't really check my test before then). Used to source my stuff from GenXXL back in the day. I wasn't consistent about PCT, and I can't even remember what I used other than Nolva... I used something on top of that, but only remember that I wish I had access to arimidex instead.

My primary doc and an endo have only put me on Androgel and Testim (topicals, I do use about 2x what is prescribed out of necessity, but yuck, it s u c k s compared to injectibles). Bleh.

I have pretty good health insurance, so going the legal route seems better than the bathtub. My pdoc will let me to injections, but I have to go to the office every week... plus I think he'd be hesitant to give me a suitable dose or add on anything else, even an AI.

If anyone knows of a doc worth their salt within 100 miles of Denver, please PM me! :) Much appreciated. I'm going to start trying my luck with an anti aging clinic next week.

Stay big!

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Ive been on 200mlg test c e5d with hcg 500 iu twice a week and aromasin( cant use adex causes liver issues)

Made my bp go up like crazy so i had to switch it up to 100 mlg 2 shots aweek!

34 years old!
Never used any roids

But i did get kicked in the nuts a lot by the girls as a kid! Haha!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I think he's saying he never did any roids before being on trt.
I hope so, but I've seen guys post before that they are on TRT but have never done steroids...

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
When I started TRT, my levels were in the low 200s. I did 4 weeks of PHs 4 years before getting tested and nothing else. The boys shutdown and I don't think one short cycle of PHs did it even when it was before the good stuff got banned.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
iron and 69, you are both correct, before trt ive never done roids! at all, never pinned anything, never took any pills, nada silch zero!

if my trt does look like roids then i guess i can say ive now taken roids

thanks for clearing that up for me, i guess thats why i felt awesome but ,my bp went thru the roof and so did my cholesterol eh?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic