Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
iron and 69, you are both correct, before trt ive never done roids! at all, never pinned anything, never took any pills, nada silch zero!

if my trt does look like roids then i guess i can say ive now taken roids

thanks for clearing that up for me, i guess thats why i felt awesome but ,my bp went thru the roof and so did my cholesterol eh?

It doesn't look like steroids... they ARE steroids :). No need to be worried about the label. What you are doing has enhanced your life and that's the side that the media doesn't want to report. They'd rather keep spreading the sensationalistic crap that's been around for 20 years.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
It doesn't look like steroids... they ARE steroids :). No need to be worried about the label. What you are doing has enhanced your life and that's the side that the media doesn't want to report. They'd rather keep spreading the sensationalistic crap that's been around for 20 years.

good to know thanks man, yeah i know the basics about roids, just did not think at my mlg it was considered roids, but DONT LET MY WIFE SEE THAT she thinks i might become a huge roid freak now and star ax murdering people because of my roid rage haha! she is a bit crazzy!

thanks for clearing that up for me! appreciated!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
good to know thanks man, yeah i know the basics about roids, just did not think at my mlg it was considered roids, but DONT LET MY WIFE SEE THAT she thinks i might become a huge roid freak now and star ax murdering people because of my roid rage haha! she is a bit crazzy!

thanks for clearing that up for me! appreciated!
It's the same compound regardless of dose... and it all will shut you down just the same, whether it's 100mg or 2 grams.

Just watch the roid rage bro :p

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
It's the same compound regardless of dose... and it all will shut you down just the same, whether it's 100mg or 2 grams.

Just watch the roid rage bro :p

haha that was classic! man i feel awesome while on trt, i had to actually stop for a few months due to my bp thru the roof! like 190/92 constantly!! so had to take a break, but will be back on verry verry soon, within weeks and setting it up nice this time!

blubbard

blubbard

TID Lady Member
May 31, 2012
My questions are:

1- Age
2- How long on
3- How many mg and frequency of injections
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids

late 30's
5 months
200 mg EW
No

redhawk01

redhawk01

Jul 1, 2012

1- Age = 46
2- How long on = 6 weeks
3- How many mg and frequency of injections= gel @27mg's per day
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids= nope

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
How long on: 4 weeks
Dose and inj freq: 200mg EOW
On as a result of cycling?: no

Sandpig

Sandpig

MuscleHead
Jul 13, 2012
I went to a legal Male Clinic and it was $50 every week for 200mgs. I lasted two weeks there and said hell with that and went back to doing it myself.

BTW, I'm 48.

RageBlanket

RageBlanket

Feb 13, 2013
~8 months
200mg E7D
Negative, at least I don't believe so.

A

Airborne

Jan 19, 2011
1.5 wks
androgel 1.62 2 pumps a day

B

bigdave1967

Nov 18, 2011
Age=45
Dosage=Testim gel 75mg/day, which is supposedly 7.5mg absorbed, if you believe what the pharmaceutical company tells you.
Length of time=4 years
Caused by roids?=well, in 2004 I won the NPC JR. USA MEN'S BODYBUILDING LT. HVY CLASS, after 10 years of open competition, so you tell me. Oh, and my insurance does cover the Testim, and has at times covered Clomid and HCG, but it won't cover HGH, AS I'VE ALREADY RESEARCHED THAT.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic