Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Who is on doctor prescribed TRT?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I too have to use an AI at 200mg a week too. My nips get sensitive and I add an extra dose to knock it down.

downtown

downtown

May 16, 2011
1- Age 27
2- How long on-5 years
3- How many mg and frequency of injections- 200mg test cyp EO week
4- Are you on as a result of cycling steroids- No, i rigged the test so i could get them legally. Its really not hard to do.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
^^^That is a long time to deal with shots the rest of your life. As long as you are prepared to do it, good luck to you.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
My friend gets 450mg a week of watson cyp prescribed to him. Most I have ever heard of a legit doc prescribing to someone.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
My doctor screwed up and Rx 600mg per week for almost a year before he realized what he did. He still gives me 300mg/wk but I use 160-200mg.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i know docs who will do 5-600 on top of other hormones. its not legit hrt but hey, its not the the patients license on the line.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
For me HRT is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!.. While it may be nice too have a prescription..the cost is CRAZY!

ruxinsnuts

ruxinsnuts

Jan 24, 2012
Well, technically I am on HRT with Maximus but since the whole company basically went AWOL not really sure now. My personal GP won't even discuss HRT and I need a referral to see an endo. Will probably just start self medicating.

Chgofirefighter

Chgofirefighter

Mar 14, 2011
Feeling like crap lately, no energy, lack of it etc. Went to my doctor did a hormone panel test and definitely said that my test was low, too low to be exactly but he wants to put me on test cream which I hate the messy stuff. Then he did the injections but he wants me to come in EVERY week to get one, that means. Cost for a doctors visits, plus injection. Even though I have insurance I still pay a co pay. I'm 40 yrs old, don't feel old but needless to say my energy levels are still like shit. I've been on injectable Vit B12 shots once a week that I do myself but I still feel like crap. But then again, I haven't been on AAS for a while. I my opinion is better to go UG but the safety factor is an issue. I really don't know why Insurance give you a hard time to HRT stuff, private clinic charge way too much for HRT. So how do you guys do it? Oh and my test levels were below 200!!! That was a while ago though!

Thanks

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
Feeling like crap lately, no energy, lack of it etc. Went to my doctor did a hormone panel test and definitely said that my test was low, too low to be exactly but he wants to put me on test cream which I hate the messy stuff. Then he did the injections but he wants me to come in EVERY week to get one, that means. Cost for a doctors visits, plus injection. Even though I have insurance I still pay a co pay. I'm 40 yrs old, don't feel old but needless to say my energy levels are still like shit. I've been on injectable Vit B12 shots once a week that I do myself but I still feel like crap. But then again, I haven't been on AAS for a while. I my opinion is better to go UG but the safety factor is an issue. I really don't know why Insurance give you a hard time to HRT stuff, private clinic charge way too much for HRT. So how do you guys do it? Oh and my test levels were below 200!!! That was a while ago though!

Thanks
You need to convince your doc to let you do your own shots.Explain the money situation.My insurance will not pay if I do my own shots but will pay if I come to the doc once a week.Catch is I have to pay a 30$ co-pay per visit.So basically 120$ a month.Without insurance I get a 10ml. bottle of cyp and if I take the 100mg. prescribed the bottle will last 20 weeks.So even if I pay 90$ for the bottle it still comes out to just 4.50 a week.

Chgofirefighter

Chgofirefighter

Mar 14, 2011
Cook, due to insurance regulations and doctors license "some" will not let you do your own shots, silly as it maybe but true. I've been doing my own shots for years!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic