Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Who here is good with diet for the ladies?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
She wont do hardcore like i am so i tried to make it as good as i could while leaving in some things she likes....

masonmom1998 - free online diet and fitness journal

Each meal starts with a protein, so you know which is next.

the whey protein shake is pre workout or pre cardio.

last meal starts at the hummus.

I told her she could sub out the light bread for a pack of low sugar oatmeal in meal 1.

I still think the fat is a little high.....i told her she could have green leaf lettuce as much as she wants since it is no cals and just fiber basically.

What you think? any changes?

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
You could suggest she not eat one or two of the boiled eggs' yokes.
Might lose a little protein but you can also add a little whey to sub.

The rest looks good

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
i say drop the rice down to total of 2oz whats her goal?? i think people still dont understand slin even if its from complex carbs and since she sits alot any added carbs with fat/pro is gonna be a no no get the book "why we are fat" awesome read now for my clients it seems when i get them to cut their carbs OR to take them alone ...they lose more bf i can eat 5000cals with carbs below 200ed and not gain a pound and still be at 8% or below bf you have to find what % of carbs are good for u...e1 is different ive spoke with lyle on this and 99% of the time its the tweaking of carbs now someone how is mobile all the time its different get her cals down would also help more say below 2K my 2cc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic