Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Who here has done botox?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yea, she works as a PA and does a lot of the injects for patients. I need to check out more into what they do. She posted that she is going to Texas for some training on other inject techniques over in Texas...or something like that.

She is half white and half Philippina. I knew her from when we were little kids, and then I didn't see her again until like 3 years ago. We are both 47, lol. I had totally forgot about her, but then another cousin informed me that her sister had passed away in 2020 (also my cousin), so I went to her funeral and talked to her a slight bit. Then her dad died about a year later, and I went to that as well. I hardly talk to her to be honest. She is married, unfortunately, haha. I swear i do not know how i never ran into her in town, as we both have a lot of mutual friends, despite living across town and attending separate high schools and stuff. After high school, I don't know how we never seen each other, but I imagine of I had ran into her, i'd have never known it was her, and I probably would have hit on her...I know I would have, LOL! Holy smokes did she blossom up into a beautiful woman. When she was a little girl, she looked like a typical little Pinoy or Thai girl that could have crossed as a boy, lol. If I had known, I would have tried to get my parents to go around them more:D Her mom is Philippina, and a really nice woman....or so she seems. Her dad and my mom were cousins.

I still think you should try and console her for her father's passing. Family style.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I need to contact GotGame, he knows a lot about this stuff and wrote on it over on WCBB and ProM.

I've never had anything done to me. My cousin works at a place that does all this, as well as trt and stuff. I am not sure how much their office charges pon everything. She is a 2nd cousin, and hot as fukk
lol:D

Shit didnt he retire from proM? That dude knew a lot and i do believe he was in the med field

My recent visit to the skin people said botox isnt worth it i stead got me some nad+ cream with triotin or aome shit in it waiting for it to arrive

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Shit didnt he retire from proM? That dude knew a lot and i do believe he was in the med field

My recent visit to the skin people said botox isnt worth it i stead got me some nad+ cream with triotin or aome shit in it waiting for it to arrive
I think Botox is “worth it” when combined with other measures… think about it, not allowing the regular creasing in the skin over time is prevention, and then the retin A is excellent in collagen production… with all the creams etc (many of which ARE good), the best is still Retin A in the PM and vitamin C serum in the AM… part of the thing with retin a is the younger you start the better, AND, admittedly it can be a real PITA figuring out which dose to start at, and then titrating up how many days a week you use it as it can t at first be drying and cause more peeling than desired (though technically “good” it’s a PITA if too much), etc

the micronized version does help to expedite a lot of that though and can usually start at a higher dose and ramp up frequency more quickly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic