Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Who here has done botox?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Watch out for "botox attenuation"... some develop antibodies over repeated exposure and doesn't work as well.... some clinics suggest alternating botox with dysport being a different bacterial strain.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well shit. Always something.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
FYI, the Innotox has already done a good job, so proof positive even if it's sat in the fridge a while it's still good. Used very conservative doses, too. Forehead is smooth as it's going to get, but turns out I do need to start doing the angry 11. Guess that happened in the past six months. Wonderful.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
FYI, the Innotox has already done a good job, so proof positive even if it's sat in the fridge a while it's still good. Used very conservative doses, too. Forehead is smooth as it's going to get, but turns out I do need to start doing the angry 11. Guess that happened in the past six months. Wonderful.
I did a lot of reading up on this, it's stability is really great and I'm pretty sure the only one that comes reconstituted, so convenient. Long shelf life. good job man, it's a little awkward trying to hold the syringe to see the tick marks in the mirror :D

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I need to contact GotGame, he knows a lot about this stuff and wrote on it over on WCBB and ProM.

I've never had anything done to me. My cousin works at a place that does all this, as well as trt and stuff. I am not sure how much their office charges pon everything. She is a 2nd cousin, and hot as fukk <--------yes, i'd do her!!!

lol:D

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just did my angry 11. Previously did this area, not because I needed it, but because I didn't know any better and it was part of the injection site map. In spite of the dose recommendation being higher for the glabellar (angry 11) area, I went with the same reduced amount I used this time for the frontalis (forehead). When I used normal dosing before, I had an incredibly annoying heavy/drooping brow issue. Hoping to avoid that this time. My glasses cover everything else, like corners of eyes. No real issues around mouth, and I'm trying to grow a beard now that will hide the rest. I've gone back to shaving my entire head smooth, so this is really just putting a tuxedo on a goat.

@MR. BMJ Please get your cousin to join and post pics.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Just did my angry 11. Previously did this area, not because I needed it, but because I didn't know any better and it was part of the injection site map. In spite of the dose recommendation being higher for the glabellar (angry 11) area, I went with the same reduced amount I used this time for the frontalis (forehead). When I used normal dosing before, I had an incredibly annoying heavy/drooping brow issue. Hoping to avoid that this time. My glasses cover everything else, like corners of eyes. No real issues around mouth, and I'm trying to grow a beard now that will hide the rest. I've gone back to shaving my entire head smooth, so this is really just putting a tuxedo on a goat.

@MR. BMJ Please get your cousin to join and post pics.
Did you "stab" the angry 11? ie, Go perpendicular to the forehead? The technician told me that while all other sites should be SQ, the angry 11 and the two spots just above the beginning of the eyebrow next to the 11 should be straight into the muscle.

The drooping brow sucks... I go about an inch above the eyebrow and straight up from the pupil... she said if you go too low and/or to the side of that the droop is more possible

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Did you "stab" the angry 11? ie, Go perpendicular to the forehead? The technician told me that while all other sites should be SQ, the angry 11 and the two spots just above the beginning of the eyebrow next to the 11 should be straight into the muscle.

The drooping brow sucks... I go about an inch above the eyebrow and straight up from the pupil... she said if you go too low and/or to the side of that the droop is more possible
I went in at an angle for all of them... closest to 45 degrees I could manage. Did them off to the side so that penetration under the skin should have been pretty close to centered. No clue if I got SQ or muscle. I need more 8mm syringes; these 12mm require a bit more control than I like. I learn as I go. So far it's been a pretty forgiving process. Next round I'll adjust for these tips. The way each site feels, it feels IM.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I need to contact GotGame, he knows a lot about this stuff and wrote on it over on WCBB and ProM.

I've never had anything done to me. My cousin works at a place that does all this, as well as trt and stuff. I am not sure how much their office charges pon everything. She is a 2nd cousin, and hot as fukk <--------yes, i'd do her!!!

lol:D
Haha PM which place this is… I’d like to stop by lol…

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I went in at an angle for all of them... closest to 45 degrees I could manage. Did them off to the side so that penetration under the skin should have been pretty close to centered. No clue if I got SQ or muscle. I need more 8mm syringes; these 12mm require a bit more control than I like. I learn as I go. So far it's been a pretty forgiving process. Next round I'll adjust for these tips. The way each site feels, it feels IM.
Oh yes, going at an angle and ACTUALLY getting only SQ is a PITA… honestly I have no idea why, but the tech said it’s not wrong but just “better” the tox goes “over” the muscle in those areas… I’m thinking it’s to help displace the tox more widely whereas the Angry 11 does Better IM because it’s such a STRONG muscle… dunno.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haha PM which place this is… I’d like to stop by lol…
Yea, she works as a PA and does a lot of the injects for patients. I need to check out more into what they do. She posted that she is going to Texas for some training on other inject techniques over in Texas...or something like that.

She is half white and half Philippina. I knew her from when we were little kids, and then I didn't see her again until like 3 years ago. We are both 47, lol. I had totally forgot about her, but then another cousin informed me that her sister had passed away in 2020 (also my cousin), so I went to her funeral and talked to her a slight bit. Then her dad died about a year later, and I went to that as well. I hardly talk to her to be honest. She is married, unfortunately, haha. I swear i do not know how i never ran into her in town, as we both have a lot of mutual friends, despite living across town and attending separate high schools and stuff. After high school, I don't know how we never seen each other, but I imagine of I had ran into her, i'd have never known it was her, and I probably would have hit on her...I know I would have, LOL! Holy smokes did she blossom up into a beautiful woman. When she was a little girl, she looked like a typical little Pinoy or Thai girl that could have crossed as a boy, lol. If I had known, I would have tried to get my parents to go around them more:D Her mom is Philippina, and a really nice woman....or so she seems. Her dad and my mom were cousins.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic