Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Who experimented with Prohormones?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
M1T and M1D for me looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the M1D,just smelling he bottles makes me happy,start giggling like a blind queer in a hot dog factory

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I haven't tried them.

I remember in high school hearing about Andro.

I didn't really know what it was, and I'm sensitive to pills so I didn't ask for anymore information on it.

I was thinking about trying PHs the future but I don't think I will.

I've read some other threads that say to just make the move to AAS

Project

Project

Jun 22, 2011
i remember walking into the local gnc when i was a sophomore in high school and those ****tards talked me into buying andro. greedy and irresponsible. i blew up, lost it all, and have had gyno issues ever since

Last edited:
B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
M1T and Formestane. Well, Formestane was from ALRI. Was the real deal when they sold it.
Both were awesome products!

Funny thing...recently, I needed some protein powder in a hurry and went into a local supp store. The chick working in there tried to get me to buy two bottles of basically vitamins and claimed both were prohormones. I tried to educate her on the deal with prohormones and them being banned, but she swore they were legit because she "knew people that gained like 20Lbs of muscle on it". And that crap was like $100 a bottle. I can't believe that. I feel sorry for the poor souls that buy the crap from them.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Was Cybergenics a PH? I remember using up a box of that when I was 16.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic