Kuma
What's New?

Who experimented with Prohormones?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
PH;s.jpg

Years ago prior to using AAS' I used prohormones as a "stepping stone" to using true steroids. Back then I think PH's were, although derivatives of certain hormones, were more potent simply because the FDA hadn't figured out the PH "loop hole" yet (this is just my theory).

The instructions the supplement companies gave for cycling placed very little emphasis on PCT. Each supplement company had several PH's and usually one "AI" / "Test booster" you were supposed to take upon cycles end.

I bring all this up to pose a question. How many of you took PH's prior to AAS?

I feel like my hpta was a wreck from my PH use and lack of emphasis on recovering natural test production. I don't blame the supplement companies as I should have done my homework and not simply trusted what the bottle said,:p but I did what I did and the result was not good. I had a few PH's give me nice gains and others do almost nothing...I feel the aftermath was not worth the results.

I'm curious as to how many other people took a similar path to AAS use, and if so, did you suffer ill side effects as a result? :cool:

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have used Phera Plex which made me feel lethargic and didn't give me any gains and X-Tren which I liked very much and I would use it again. I would like to experiment with Dymethazine.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Epistane and Andro poppers. Epistane was the shit

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I used mastadrol with no PCT before using AAS and had a horrible experiance came back weaker than when i started

used epistane and superdrol recently and had good results would use them again

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Promagnon, Nordiol , Havoc (Epistane).... Havoc was dry and good.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Yup I have used all or most except tren clones,Currently have a few bottles which contain the prized phera plex ,helladrol few superdrol epistane........

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
was part of the original andro popper studies at EMU university here in Michigan...just talking to Midevil about this ....lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Let me say when andro first hit the market i was thinking to myself this shit cant not work better then anabolics...If im not mistaken it was the early 90s when andro flooded the market...I had a friend i use to get my anabolics from and told me about how people are getting fucken big off andro nor....So i said fuck it..Let me try this shit...now before i started useing it i was a ed user ...still am today....but considering when your a ed user u just dont gain on anabolics ..u just maintain more or less...when i started taking the andro..i swear i gained after about 8 weeks 30 fucken lbs...plus i was runing test and a few other compounds but i surly didnt gain that 30 from the shit i was all the time...till today im abig time beleiver pro hormones.. and also want to metion i gained over 60lbs on my squat and about 35 on my bench but that could happen because i gained weight..dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Superdrol clone from Underground S. Nasty shit. I felt awful on that crap. Had some strength gains which led to some size gains, but they of course disappeared when I came off...

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Promagnon, Nordiol , Havoc (Epistane).... Havoc was dry and good.

Yup, I was on the Havoc bandwagon when it first came out.

I started with PH's before moving to AAS. The first prohormone I ever ran was X-mass. LOVE that stuff. Hard to find clones of it nowadays, but it is still legal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic