Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Who experimented with Prohormones?

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I've used ergomax and superdrol. If I would go straight to the dose I wanted instead of gradually increasing it I would usually get lethargic as fuck. Felt like total shit. Otherwise, good stuff.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
I've used a few because when you're on deployment it's much less conspicuous then AAS, it looks just like supplements :)

IDS Mass Tabs (A ton of people talked shit about them, they were solid in my opinion)

Ergopharm 6 and 11 OXO's

Black China Labs Super Flex (this shit was ridiculously potent/I got the last bottles back in mid 2010) Got strong as shit

Competitive Edge Labs
X-Tren (Loved it)
11 Sterone
H-Drol
D-Plex

IBE's Epistane

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
M-Drol, H-drol, andro poppers, gaspari's novadex and a handful of others....

never read about PCT, but I was smart enough to cycle

made gains, lost them afterwards, ended up a wreck by 21 years old.

At 25 I went on 250mg a week of test C and started making great gains, felt awesome.... unfortunately I was too dumb to get a blood test before so I'll never know what my free T was before going on.... guessing somewhere between Low and completely in the shitter......

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
Used a SD clone, great strength gains but tough sides, bad chol up, good chol down, nasty back pumps and lathargy. I still feel if companies are gonna sell these "legal" compounds as supplements, they should be only sold as a stack with the right support and PCT supps included.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I used the original 1-AD around 10 yrs ago and it worked ok, but I held a ton of water. I would compare it to creatine, but no where close to real AAS.

Hawk

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I remember back to the S1+, 19nor transdermals. I remember 4AD, 1T 1AD, M14ADD, M1T, M5, and all of the rest. Pretty much supported the market for years. Back at the start, they weren't as toxic as they are nowadays......glad that the FDA banned it all and made us "safe" while decriminalizing the nation. :D

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
I started with 1T I think around 1998 or so then used nothing till I tried beastdrol (super drol) about 3 years ago then ran test for the first time last year. The super drol gave me wicked back pumps but strength went thru the roof also made me break out bad. I def feel that pinning test is way safe over all than any pro hormone I like d Bol better than the stuff I used

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
Ya soo I just realized this thread is 2 years old lol I'm always late to the game.

Intense

Intense

Jun 11, 2013
I used hdrol and epistane both for 6 week cycles I think before using test for the first time. Got some decent gains from hdrol but literally none from epistane.. No negative side effects tho, I used nolvadex on both cycles.

Edit: Old ass thread GDI

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I wouldn't do them now because of completely different reasons, but at the time I avoided them because I thought they were just a gimmicky supplement and I'd be wasting my money on something that wouldn't do anything.

So I kind of inadvertently missed the boat lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic