jacobss
What's New?

Who eats canned tuna?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I do not buy or eat tuna, I cannot stomach that anymore. Canned salmon is the only thing I can still get by with. Just about the same cost as white tuna.

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
Not often as I don't like it anymore. My staple meat is turkey. I make at least one a week. Let it cool, debone it, and put it in the fridge. Simple cooked meat ready to eat with little effort. And having done this for years, I make a very good turkey!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i get the 3 serving cans and usually eat it straight up. as stated, its not about taste, its about fueling my muscle.

DW, i have always mixed tuna with Ramen noodles (picked up that habit in prison), but you took that shit to the extreme so now i GOTTA try it. sounds good as hell!

trust me ..its fucken good stuff bro....I like to snack on the stuff at night....I get my crackers out and spread away....If u was to eat this ed u would be big as a house...TRUST!....How u think those fuckers locked up get so big?...here u go!

A-BOMB

A-BOMB

Dec 22, 2011
You can always mix it in with a box of MAC n cheese plus a can of cream of mushroom soup... If you want extra cals... Tastes pretty good too. Fast and simple.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I like a can of albacore/or white chunk tuna with a cup of cooked instant oats....throw some pepper on it and it's like a "poor man's" chicken and noodles.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Mix with egg and wheat germ for tuna patty - cook on non stick pan - yum

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I always keep some pouches in the fridge.. cold is key for me

But the way I actually enjoy it is a little zesty italian dressing, I get the kraft free one, and. Bottle of strong lemon pepper... maybe some salt/pepper if you get a salt free lemon pepper.... use just enough dressing to make it easy to mix ...

Its so good and masks any fishy taste

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I take 3 cans of tuna mix chopped onion 1 egg 3 tbsp of olive oil mayo, some bread crumbs , chili powder and garlic salt, patty that shit up and grill or cook in a pan. Badass

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I take 3 cans of tuna mix chopped onion 1 egg 3 tbsp of olive oil mayo, some bread crumbs , chili powder and garlic salt, patty that shit up and grill or cook in a pan. Badass

It sounds really good,but I don't know if I can cook with that many ingrediants.It must take a great deal of brain power.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
thats an awesome recipe dan!!!

I eat the big cans ED to EoD with brown rice or on a sammich with wholegrain bread and Olive Oil Mayo...

One thing to remember with tuna guys...and any fish for that matter is mercury...

do a bit of research on the matter and ultimately you have to find what works for you... and believe it or not... the white albacore tune is higher than the regular tuna...

Yugrox

Yugrox

Feb 12, 2012
I just choked down a can of starkist today. Then tasted metal for an hour. Tuna, only for emergencies.......

Hero Swole

Hero Swole

Apr 18, 2013
Lol I eat 3 cans of cheap tuna ed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic