Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Which TRT place to choose?

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
Has anyone used IncreaseMyT or LowTestosterone.com ??? If so, what has been your experience/protocol?

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
do you know what that brings your test levels up to?

im guessing that's test c or e.

It's scripted test cyp. I don't recall what the level is off hand. I know I feel great at that amount though.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
The HRT online clinic are really not that expensive. I get my trt thru one of these clinics. The initial start up is going to be the biggest expense and they do not take insurance. Of course the scripted test is more expensive than ugl, but if you have to travel it's worth it.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
So you go through one of the major online clinics? May I ask which one?
What is your protocol? I'm trying to get a general reference. They seem to charge between 200-250/month

The HRT online clinic are really not that expensive. I get my trt thru one of these clinics. The initial start up is going to be the biggest expense and they do not take insurance. Of course the scripted test is more expensive than ugl, but if you have to travel it's worth it.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Why not just look into spectrum if you can't through your MD? All you need is ID, paperwork showing your low and a BS excuse. They are a hustle in itself. Not that expensive and you can get more that test. You'll have a rep and he will take care of everything. It's really simple. Most of us juice heads use them. Real docs can be a pain in the ass.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I just sent them a message through their website.

Why not just look into spectrum if you can't through your MD? All you need is ID, paperwork showing your low and a BS excuse. They are a hustle in itself. Not that expensive and you can get more that test. You'll have a rep and he will take care of everything. It's really simple. Most of us juice heads use them. Real docs can be a pain in the ass.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
. Real docs can be a pain in the ass.

you're spot on about that. had to doctor shop to find one that would tolerate what i was doing. he knows better than to preach, so, he does what he needs to do - help me do this as sanely and as safely as possible.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
you're spot on about that. had to doctor shop to find one that would tolerate what i was doing. he knows better than to preach, so, he does what he needs to do - help me do this as sanely and as safely as possible.

That's perfect. I have no endo but my reg doc went to med school with my dad so I'm golden. Keeps what needs to stay out if my file. Help monitor my BW and it's great.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
damn thats a golden ticket

That's perfect. I have no endo but my reg doc went to med school with my dad so I'm golden. Keeps what needs to stay out if my file. Help monitor my BW and it's great.

J

jacobsladder15

Jun 21, 2013
I know increasemyt is pimped by Ology. So take that for what it is...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic