Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Which TRT place to choose?

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I did a cycle and stopped about 4 weeks into it due to gyno symptoms. But I have low t symtptoms. Test levels have been 200s 600s and 700s....

I don't want to cycle just get the benefits of optimal t...
Is that a bad idea?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
I did a cycle and stopped about 4 weeks into it due to gyno symptoms. But I have low t symtptoms. Test levels have been 200s 600s and 700s....

I don't want to cycle just get the benefits of optimal t...
Is that a bad idea?

not really. just depends on what it is you are trying to do. all you want is hrt, it seems. unless you are the exception to the rule, hrt levels aren't going to cause you problems.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
shouldn't experience any gyno issues with hrt?

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Everyone complains about gyno symptoms, why not just get the surgery and be done with it? You guys waste money on temporary fixes, AIs never get rid of gyno completely. It may reduce it, but its still there.. Insurance covers it.. I only take .25mg of Arimidex everyday, you still need to control your estrogen, and not over suppress it either..

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Everyone complains about gyno symptoms, why not just get the surgery and be done with it? You guys waste money on temporary fixes, AIs never get rid of gyno completely. It may reduce it, but its still there.. Insurance covers it.. I only take .25mg of Arimidex everyday, you still need to control your estrogen, and not over suppress it either..

I've heard you can still get gyno again. I agree with what your saying though.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What about Crows place for trt?
Anyone know enough aboiut it?

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Once you get gyno, it's always a liability, but not at HRT levels. Not enough e conversion, unless you are the exception to the rule. And, there are always exceptions.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
Once you get gyno, it's always a liability, but not at HRT levels. Not enough e conversion, unless you are the exception to the rule. And, there are always exceptions.

DF

DF

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2012
Would anyone be willing to share their protocols? I've been given two to choose from and I just want to see where everyone is it...

My trt protocol is 125mg/5 days. No AI needed unless the nips get itchy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic