Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Which TRT place to choose?

J

jacobsladder15

Jun 21, 2013
Also, lowtestosterone is a sponsor on few other boards. But some of the positive posts on them seem legit.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
Yeah, I'm thinking IncreaseMyT is the one. Are there any other places to choose from?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Thanks porky for mentioning me i guess im invisible lol. if anyone is interested they can pm me for info. i will tell you we are not here to help some 24 yr old aspiring bodybuilder so if thats what your looking for im not your right choice. However if you are looking for legit treatment, physician supervision of programs, and Pharmaceutical medications (compound or brand) I can help you out. to be clear I WILL NOT DO THE HCG DIET SO DONT ASK. That thing makes my blood boil. I have certified physicians on board specializing in Hormone therapy, weight loss, and healthy lifestyle though many of the higher ups on this forum can help you with the healthy lifestyle, however for those looking for help we can offer it from every direction.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I have 3 guys who pmd me who i will get back to this weekend. Im not ignoring you, I just closed on a home and am running on about 2 hrs sleep with many more hours work to do this weekend to get it ready to get my goods moved in. I will get back ASAP. we can move forward after speaking and I look forward to working with everyone. If we do end up working together a portion of each program will go back to TID as a TY for Admin for allowing us to advertise here. hopefully he can use it to make this forum even more kick ass than it already is. Rest assured you will all hear from me Sunday night or Monday am at the latest.

Thank you for your inquiries. Relax and enjoy your weekend. I have a ton of work to do :)

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
crowmans place is top notch, down to earth people, talked with them a little while back.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I'm interested in LifeXMD
Crowman can you contact me?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I'm interested in LifeXMD
Crowman can you contact me?

sorry I haven't been on. im in the middle of a home move, finally closed on our home. When im not at my office im working on getting my home updated. If anyone needs info just pm me your email and we can chat in private.

J

jds9935

Apr 6, 2013
Crowman, I could use your help. Trying to get my post up so I can PM you my email.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Crowman, I could use your help. Trying to get my post up so I can PM you my email.

you have to have X amount of posts to pm people? you can email info at lifexmd dot com if you want or you can go post like 10x in the welcome section. i dont think post whoring is frowned upon here. Look at POB's post counts lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
crowmans place is top notch, down to earth people, talked with them a little while back.

Thanks OS. Very much appreciated. We dont run a chop shop. there are plenty of places you can just go an order a bottle of testosterone. We'd like to keep our business held to a higher level and actually help identify a problem and provide a solution. Often times its not just test issues. Its test and...that need to be identified to make sure someone feels their best and if you want to look better well just ask POB. He has that secret locked down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic