Which of these orals would you add?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Proviron
Mestanolone
Superdrol

I am doing a Test-c (600mg) ew/Mast-p (400mg) ew cycle and want to add an oral bump.

I did Test (same as above)/Mast (same as above)/Proviron (75mg) ed for 14 weeks 2 summers ago and leaned out a lot but lost too much weight (over did cardio). I have never used the 2nd two in the list but interested in y'alls thoughts. Which one/why/dose.

I'm always looking to try something new, don't care about DHT I am bald already. I use Liver Care while on-cycle, I don't drink at all and eat pretty darn healthy.

Looking for some size gains but wanting to be leaner than more size.

Thoughts?

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Superdrol might be the one you want if you dont want to drop weight to fast.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've never run the second one. I recall Mike_RN had some nice things to say about superdrol. If you want to consider one another one, consider tbol. It's become my favorite (with var).

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Looking for some size gains but wanting to be leaner than more size.

Not trying to sound like a dick but you should probably pick one. Lean or size? If you are wanting lean I'd go with proviron, var or Winstrol, size would be drol or dbol.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Proviron if you are old it will help you out by freeing up bound test and won't add bloat etc.
anything with drol or bol on the end seem to make me hold water and smooth out fuck that I like to be lean and ripped myself.
PLUS those drugs are much harsher than say Tbol or Var.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Methyltren was missing from the list WTF @Tuffoldman
I've used that before and it is amazing but makes me very aggressive. That's pretty toxic right there. I wouldn't mind throwing that in as a little bump but I wouldn't do that stuff for more than 7 or 10 days.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Not trying to sound like a dick but you should probably pick one. Lean or size? If you are wanting lean I'd go with proviron, var or Winstrol, size would be drol or dbol.
Size was probably not the right word to use more fullness but more looking for cut than size. I've done some cycles where I wanted getting pretty shredded but then muscles look too flat.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I've tried tbol and never really seem to get any results of course could have just been bunk gear also.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I've used that before and it is amazing but makes me very aggressive. That's pretty toxic right there. I wouldn't mind throwing that in as a little bump but I wouldn't do that stuff for more than 7 or 10 days.
Methltesterone or some stuff. Yeah, it will make you very aggressive. You'll feel like not just lifting the bar or curling it but bending it while you do it. Fun shit but your hair will fall out. I would do the Proviron.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I've tried tbol and never really seem to get any results of course could have just been bunk gear also.
TBOL is great but you have to use at bit ...50mg minimum and as high as 80mg to see results. But the results are great Dry / hard gains / deep cuts ripped look.

Cost a bit to run but worth it.

roc

roc

VIP Member
Jan 11, 2011
You can do this just by dropping the Cyp, and replacing it with suspension or prop. Get rid of that water some, adjust the diet some and dial yourself in. I’ve never had luck doing both at the same time, cutting and adding size. Now I do cut down and love adding drol to give you that pop!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic