Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Which of these orals would you add?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you all. This gives me some ideas on which way to go.

I used to do Prop/Tren/Mast and then an oral to get started but so many shots suck.

Lost all my motivation last year to worry about staying super lean with covid and not really being able to get out and have a reason to "show off" the hard work. This year I plan I enjoying life again and hopefully hitting some nude resorts later this summer and want to get working now. I am still at close to 10% BF so won't take much leaning out but the last trip to Mexico I looked flat and small. I want to take longer to really lean out more so I don't lose so much muscle.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
If you are doing tren-acetate, then I would recommend Winnie-tabs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I have horrible joint pain so I've never done Winnie as much as I would like to try it.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Change of venue figure since I'm already talking about my next cycle I would keep it in this this thread...

And since it was mentioned earlier going to ask some opinions on Methyl Tren.

I've done 2mg MT eod for 10-11 days before. May have been my imagination but my eyes turned slightly yellow and my fingernails were slightly yellow again could have just been my imagination and worry but I haven't done it again. I did see some serious strength gains during the time I used it it's amazing and loved the way it made me feel.

What about injectable?? I assume it's still liver toxic is it safer than oral? And how much and how long would you run this during a cycle?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Superdrol is one of my all time favorite compounds, especially for kickstart on longer esters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic