Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Where's the Media on this Racial attack?

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I should have elaborated on this my apologies. I actually looked up Lealman Intermediate School on the internet. I checked out the school location, test scores, crime, etc. From what I read on the internet the school is located in a lower income area. If what I read on the internet is wrong please correct me. You will find that a more poverty stricken area has higher crime statically. Also violent crime for males is much higher than that of females. This number transitions into schools as well. My daughter attends a private school that is in a upper middle class area. Because of this crime at her school is much lower if you compared it to a school in a poorer area. Then you add in its an all girls schools. The chances of my daughter having SERIOUS bodily harm come to her at school if very slim. I wont say it couldn't happen but most likely it wouldn't happen. Even the fist fight like the one my daughter had is rare.

No, I didn't forget to take my Wellbutrin XL pill this morning. Thanks for your concern I appreciate it.

People like you are part of the problem. You change sides and have no real stance on the issues. Just scatter brained bs responses. Scary to think of you walking into a voting booth with your head up your ass.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Haha yes let's take on fight among children and compare it to incidents in which people died. Totally the same and I gave no political affiliation. You dubbed me a "liberal" because I think people saying nigger and taking one out of a million YouTube videos and using them to make some blanket racial statement about white persecution is kind of...sad I guess would be the term.
Wtf are you even talking about? Wrong ****ing thread! Maybe start one about the use of the n word and leave it out where it has no bearing on the topic at hand. Unreal.

Who made the comparison to the Trevon tragedy? Not me.... I replied to that post ... read the thread!

Last edited:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
The victim was a 13 year old KID. The attackers were 3 older, bigger 15 year olds.

Does anyone here actually REALLY think the younger kid had a prayer in hell of defending himself?

And does anyone here REALLY think the kid deserved to be beaten nearly to death by those 3 bigger, older animals? If so, what if it was your kid? And if he's condemned for being a "rat", where do you draw the line on that? Is he also a "rat" if those animals had been molesting him or something? They were wrong, bottom line. It doesn't matter if they were offering him weed or otherwise doing something illegal involving a younger child.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well we USED to be guided by a thing called a Moral Compass now I am not sure how these cocksmokers determine what is right or wrong.
I myself will always stand up fro what I believe in and that is why I "just don't fit in".....lol.

The man in the mirror is who we all should be accountable to.

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012
Ohhh wel that clears it all up then. Only us po white trash folks that cant afford private school should have our kids stomped out and teach them to say 'Thank You, may I have another''!! Really Super G , you feel this is how to raise a Nation of Free people? Remember only Free people have to keep fighting. Enslaved peasants have given up

I never called anyone white trash. Please don't put words in my mouth/post.
I was bullied so badly in high school I dropped out. I got my Good Enough Diploma (GED)
I was kicked out of my house and had to sleep in my car so I know how it is to be poor. I worked hard to get what I have and I give back. I will not apologize for being able to afford to send my child to a private school.

Granitman what do you think this kid or his parents should do?

People like you are part of the problem. You change sides and have no real stance on the issues. Just scatter brained bs responses. Scary to think of you walking into a voting booth with your head up your ass.
I'm part of the problem? lol That's funny. What do you do to make this world a better place? I will guess you vote and bitch on the internet? Good job! You should volunteer with the Big Brother Big Sister Program. I think you would make an excellent big sister. See what I did there? I called you a girl.

I donate my time and money to a local animal shelter. This is actually pretty fun. The shelter has 4 rooms full of cats to play with and plenty of dogs to walk. Cleaning up shit and piss isn't all that but playing with and helping the animals find a FUREVER home makes you feel good. My daughter does this with me. Donations to your local SPCA are tax deductible.

I donate monthly to Chive Charities. I also donate money when they do a flash charity campaign. Not tax deductible yet.
http://chivecharities.org/

I donate money to my state food bank. I do this because I know going to bed hungry sucks. For anyone who reads this just google search your state name and food bank. I don't know if every state has a website but I assume they do. They have different donation levels at least my state does. Its tax deductible.

Sometimes I dress up in a costume and run the streets looking for crime to stop. In the event I don't find any crime I **** up/sucker punch a stranger because when Super G goes looking for action he wants action! As I run away I yell "Were all victims"!!!! I wrote my outfit off as a work expense.

One time I took 1k to the strip club and made it sprinkle. It was a week night and the girls that were working weren't expecting that extra cash. Yes this is ****ing charity(school tuition) I just cant write it off. When I was leaving the club some homeless looking guy asked me for some money so I gave him 5 bucks. I asked "What are you going to do with that money?" He said "I won't lie I'm going to buy crack." I gave him a $20 because I appreciated his honesty. Obviously not tax deductible.

I will never donate money toward something that helps people in another country. I have to help my own before I help others.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
For to love honest people. At least he told u straight up how hat he was gonna do with the money. Best thing I ever watched was a couple cars ahead of me a person roll down a window and hand a bum a sonic sack. I once asked a homeless guy if he wanted a beer while sitting at a red light he said yes I said its not cold and grabbed one out of the box tossed it to him it hit him in the hands and he dropped it and it rolled out into the street light turned green the dude chased it out into the road almost got hit. Felt bad afterwards.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I was bullied so badly in high school I dropped out. I got my Good Enough Diploma (GED)
I was kicked out of my house and had to sleep in my car so I know how it is to be poor. I worked hard to get what I have and I give back. I will not apologize for being able to afford to send my child to a private school.

Granitman what do you think this kid or his parents should do?

I'm part of the problem? lol That's funny. What do you do to make this world a better place? I will guess you vote and bitch on the internet? Good job! You should volunteer with the Big Brother Big Sister Program. I think you would make an excellent big sister. See what I did there? I called you a girl.

I donate my time and money to a local animal shelter. This is actually pretty fun. The shelter has 4 rooms full of cats to play with and plenty of dogs to walk. Cleaning up shit and piss isn't all that but playing with and helping the animals find a FUREVER home makes you feel good. My daughter does this with me. Donations to your local SPCA are tax deductible.

I donate monthly to Chive Charities. I also donate money when they do a flash charity campaign. Not tax deductible yet.
http://chivecharities.org/

I donate money to my state food bank. I do this because I know going to bed hungry sucks. For anyone who reads this just google search your state name and food bank. I don't know if every state has a website but I assume they do. They have different donation levels at least my state does. Its tax deductible.

Sometimes I dress up in a costume and run the streets looking for crime to stop. In the event I don't find any crime I **** up/sucker punch a stranger because when Super G goes looking for action he wants action! As I run away I yell "Were all victims"!!!! I wrote my outfit off as a work expense.

One time I took 1k to the strip club and made it sprinkle. It was a week night and the girls that were working weren't expecting that extra cash. Yes this is ****ing charity(school tuition) I just cant write it off. When I was leaving the club some homeless looking guy asked me for some money so I gave him 5 bucks. I asked "What are you going to do with that money?" He said "I won't lie I'm going to buy crack." I gave him a $20 because I appreciated his honesty. Obviously not tax deductible.

I will never donate money toward something that helps people in another country. I have to help my own before I help others.

Lmao! That was great hahaha. Loved this post going from hostility to random topics to include homelessness and caring for animals. I can't deny I appreciate people involved with those kinds of charities ..... I wish I had time to do such things but I do what I can on occasion ...

I can always agree to disagree its all good in the heat of the debate..

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The victim was a 13 year old KID. The attackers were 3 older, bigger 15 year olds.

Does anyone here actually REALLY think the younger kid had a prayer in hell of defending himself?

And does anyone here REALLY think the kid deserved to be beaten nearly to death by those 3 bigger, older animals? If so, what if it was your kid? And if he's condemned for being a "rat", where do you draw the line on that? Is he also a "rat" if those animals had been molesting him or something? They were wrong, bottom line. It doesn't matter if they were offering him weed or otherwise doing something illegal involving a younger child.
Exactly, this kid didn't rat as I see it, I can garauntee you these thugs were basically telling him he was going to buy their weed and whatever else. He didn't get busted and roll on them. AND HOW DID THESE THUGS FIND OUT IT WAS THIS KID WHO REPORTED THEM????? WHAT ADULT\AUTHORITY AT THE SCHOOL TOLDE THEM IT WAS HIM???

Well we USED to be guided by a thing called a Moral Compass now I am not sure how these cocksmokers determine what is right or wrong.
I myself will always stand up fro what I believe in and that is why I "just don't fit in".....lol.

The man in the mirror is who we all should be accountable to.

It's ok LG , I still love ya man.. and stop breakin all the mirrors in the house please!

Granitman what do you think this kid or his parents should do?.

Well if the dad or male relatives don't have the means or cajones to show these thugs what it's like to be monkee stomped, they should make sure these punks are prosecuted fully. Personally I could not live with the fact this happened and no retribution was handed out. Not being a tuff guy, just telling you what I know to be truth for me.

Lmao! That was great hahaha. Loved this post going from hostility to random topics to include homelessness and caring for animals. I can't deny I appreciate people involved with those kinds of charities ..... I wish I had time to do such things but I do what I can on occasion ...

For to love honest people. At least he told u straight up how hat he was gonna do with the money. Best thing I ever watched was a couple cars ahead of me a person roll down a window and hand a bum a sonic sack. I once asked a homeless guy if he wanted a beer while sitting at a red light he said yes I said its not cold and grabbed one out of the box tossed it to him it hit him in the hands and he dropped it and it rolled out into the street light turned green the dude chased it out into the road almost got hit. Felt bad afterwards.

I feel the same guys! I'm getting all teared up over here...fuk it!! GROUP HUG!!! Like a Family dinner at my American Italian home!!

SuperG

SuperG

VIP Member
Jun 1, 2012

I'm glad you liked it. I was laughing while typing some parts.

I sent graniteman a PM saying "As a person who was bullied in school part of me wanted that kid to get on the buss the next day and shoot those three fookers dead." Obviously it wouldn't have been the right thing to do. I fell bad for that boy.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
really HGH??? IS that why you can here the others saying "Stomp that White boy!"???

Weather this incident was infact racially motivated will not be known... HOWEVER... had three white kids stomped 1 black kid it WOULD have been spun as racially motivated by the media... and THAT was the point of this thread!

get your head out of your ass!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic