Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Mowerma
What's New?

Where's the Media on this Racial attack?

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
really HGH??? IS that why you can here the others saying "Stomp that White boy!"???

Weather this incident was infact racially motivated will not be known... HOWEVER... had three white kids stomped 1 black kid it WOULD have been spun as racially motivated by the media... and THAT was the point of this thread!

get your head out of your ass!

and since OTHERS are screaming this......this makes his intent racial ?

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
and since OTHERS are screaming this......this makes his intent racial ?

If the double standard was applied YES!

kinda like when Tampon Martin called Zimmerman a "CREEPY CRACKA" yet Zimmerman was the WHITE racist???? but he was actually Hispanic...

Is that how it went down???

again.. your missing the point here! better yet... re-enforcing the point...

Black on white is never racially motivated... but White on black...or any other race on black.. is racially motivated...NO MATTER WHAT...

Black folks are always the victim...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
If the double standard was applied YES!

kinda like when Tampon Martin called Zimmerman a "CREEPY CRACKA" yet Zimmerman was the WHITE racist???? but he was actually Hispanic...

Is that how it went down???

again.. your missing the point here! better yet... re-enforcing the point...

Black on white is never racially motivated... but White on black...or any other race on black.. is racially motivated...NO MATTER WHAT...

Black folks are always the victim...

I respect your opinion. But I don't agree with it.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
ok... well then lets shake hands and grab a drink!

I'll get the first round... what would you like? Conjac or Gin and Juice???

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
really HGH??? IS that why you can here the others saying "Stomp that White boy!"???

Were they attacking him because he was white? Or were they attacking him because he's a snitch?

Weather this incident was infact racially motivated will not be known... HOWEVER... had three white kids stomped 1 black kid it WOULD have been spun as racially motivated by the media... and THAT was the point of this thread!

get your head out of your ass!

No, it is known that the attack is not racially motivated. They would have beat up a black snitch as well, they just would have called him different names while doing it.

Whether the media would have "spun it" had the races been reversed is the only speculation here, and I disagree.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
ok... well then lets shake hands and grab a drink!

I'll get the first round... what would you like? Conjac or Gin and Juice???

Sam Adams....preferably Cherry Wheat.

IMO..... there needs to be a two way convo on race relations. both sides needs to be heard, respected and understood. arguably, the board mimics the same sentiment in America and I am not enthusiastic about things ever subsiding.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
agreed 2Ez

we are fighting the same fight and neither have the right answer... I think ultimately we all want the same thing...

I dont dislike you or anyone else becasue of skin color... I dislike ignorance in any package...

What I can not stand is the double standard... I do every thing I can to give everyone a fair cut... I don't feel like I owe anyone anything... especially for what has gone down before I was even born... I also dont feel like I should be held accountable for the past transgressions either.

With that being said... I DO NOT have White guilt, however, as a white man society is now telling us we should feel guilty because we are white, hetero, Christians...

Well I DONT!

Fact of the matter is... White Christians made this country great... my question to you is... how are we going to keep it that way?

Excessiveone

Excessiveone

MuscleHead
Apr 6, 2012
This President was suppose to brings us all together.
Instead during his time in office racial tensions have only escalated.
New laws that were suppose to put an end to hate have only shown double standard laws spawn neither peace or unity. Ignorance must be enlightened and weakness must be identified and held accountable.
Everyone needs to read and formulate their own thoughts stop repeating what the Media/Preacher's/Teacher's/Parent's/Friends ect.. tells them. Base who you are and what you believe on a macro perspective.
IE: If someone is trying to tell you how bad you have it this should set off an alarm in your head.

Let us start with our Nation and what principals it was founded on and work forward from here. Freedom
The only reason this Nation has a problem is bc a very very select few want it to, and yes they have a fix in mind.

We're all human kept divided for a reason. The sooner everyone of us recognizes this the better our history will read.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
This President was suppose to brings us all together.
Instead during his time in office racial tensions have only escalated.
New laws that were suppose to put an end to hate have only shown double standard laws spawn neither peace or unity. Ignorance must be enlightened and weakness must be identified and held accountable. [/B]Everyone needs to read and formulate their own thoughts stop repeating what the Media/Preacher's/Teacher's/Parent's/Friends ect.. tells them. Base who you are and what you believe on a macro perspective.
IE: If someone is trying to tell you how bad you have it this should set off an alarm in your head.

Let us start with our Nation and what principals it was founded on and work forward from here. Freedom
The only reason this Nation has a problem is bc a very very select few want it to, and yes they have a fix in mind.

We're all human kept divided for a reason. The sooner everyone of us recognizes this the better our history will read.

This is what I am trying to get across to IronCore and Granite.

Gentlemen, please stop regurgitating what you are told and then pawning things off as if these are ideas and thoughts of your own. You guys are much smarter than this. I have faith, that one day, you guys will learn the error of your ways.

my ID is 2ez....and I endorse this message.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Gentlemen, please stop regurgitating what you are told and then pawning things off as if these are ideas and thoughts of your own. You guys are much smarter than this. I have faith, that one day, you guys will learn the error of your ways.

Nope! You're one of the dividers he's talking about . Nice try tho. I have Faith one day you will make a coherent post or contribution to a thread!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Here's a question for you 2ez. Name a White 3rd World Nation

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic