Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where to find ECA now?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
How are these working for you? I need to take a break from T3 and was looking for something otc to use until my thyroid gets cranking again.

good- message me if you want some supplement thyroid support I use it like a PCT after t3 so im not at a low pace for a long period of time. here is the info:
Metagenics
Thyrosol® supports healthy thyroid function by featuring targeted nutrients that support healthy thyroid hormone synthesis and promote the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).

Supports the healthy synthesis of thyroid hormones.*
Supports the steps in hormone metabolism negatively affected by stress.*
Supports the conversion of thyroxine (T4) to the more bioactive triiodothyronine (T3).*
May enhance the binding of T3 receptors to DNA, thereby supporting the expression of thyroid hormone-responsive genes.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Some random Googling:

The Food and Drug Administration banned the weight-loss supplement ephedra as of April 2004, but you might not know that if you hang out on the Internet. Ephedra Outlet touts "Ripped Ma Huang Ephedra Diet Pills”; BuyEphedraOnline.com ("Your #1 Source for Ephedra Products") offers Trimethylene with "10 mg ephedra." Several sites sell Ephedra 5, "the only clinically proven, legal Ephedra supplement in the United States."

What gives? Turns out the FDA banned alkaloids of ephedrine, found mainly in the stem of the ephedra sinica species. It's the chemical presumably responsible for weight loss but also for boosting heart rate and blood pressure. Adverse effects included heart attacks, strokes, seizures, and even death.

Current pitches wriggle out of the rule by claiming to sell extracts from species of ephedra (viridis and others) that contain little or no ephedrine. Those "legal" ephedras aren't likely to pose dangers—or do much else, says Bill J. Gurley, Ph.D., a professor of pharmaceutical sciences in the College of Pharmacy at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.

An FDA spokeswoman confirmed that the products are legal as long as they don't contain alkaloids of ephedrine. But any sites selling ephedra with ephedrine (we found a few claiming to do that) are doing so illegally, even if the products are left over from before the ban.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic