Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Where to find ECA now?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
With MP having his issues anyone know where to get a quality ECA stack? I googled but I don't think the run of the mill supplement shops are going to carry it. One place I found has this:
Ephedra Extract (Leaves) (25mg)
Kola Nut Extract (200mg Caffeine)
White Willow Bark (Aspirin)

Another place has "ECA stack" but says Ma Huang Leaves (Does not contain any ephedrine) so I am guessing that is straight fake.

Anyone got a good place?

IronicMasster

IronicMasster

Apr 29, 2013
I have been buying Bronkaid OTC ( behind the counter ). You have to show ID etc but, you can get it and make your own stack with it. The only problem is it has Guaifenesin in it also. Other then that it works for me.

Hope that helps some.

-IM

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
TFsupplements.com has it. just bought 1/2 dozen yesterday.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
TFsupplements.com has it. just bought 1/2 dozen yesterday.

Whats the name of the product? Pretty sure you bought Ephedra extract instead of Ephedra alkaloids.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Ephedra leaves contain no alkaloids. Its all in the stem and you will not find it in a supplement. It's banned. Like for real banned. Not fake banned. Totally banned from supplements.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Ephedra leaves contain no alkaloids. Its all in the stem and you will not find it in a supplement. It's banned. Like for real banned. Not fake banned. Totally banned from supplements.

ask goldy- your high as a kite on this shit. I dont care what part of the plant it comes from. you sweat your ass off and are jacked all day so ban the stem because the leaves work just as well.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010

22 states have bans on sales. The states that do allow sales of it, have it "regulated" by dose. The product can only contain so much per dose. I believe it is 12.5mg across the board. But it can not be marketed as a "diet/weightloss" pill/supplement.

IronicMasster

IronicMasster

Apr 29, 2013
Caffeine OTC, Aspirin OTC, Bronkaid OTC with signature/license check = ECA basically behind the counter but, no script required. :D

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bayer-Bronkaid-Dual-Action-Formula-Caplets-Bronchial-Relief-24-Ct/14574722

Works for me no hassle and available even at Wally World. This is the real deal:

Active Ingredients Purpose
Ephedrine 25 mg Bronchodilator
Guaifenesin 400 mg Expectorant

The Expectorant part doesn't seem to have any effect on me at that dose and I have taken 2 in one day with the Caffeine and Aspirin.

As Blue has stated it is a "controlled" substance now. I asked my Pharmacist and he said the Gov. did this to cut down on the Meth labs using it. :ban: Not exactly.

-IM

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic