jacobss
What's New?

Where do you buy your pins lately?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Thanks for this POB!
(On a side note have you tried the choc pb pop tarts?)

Free shipping at allegro til midnight Friday on orders over 75

Of course I have! I actually prefer the unfrosted peanut butter ones.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Precision Pinz is under new ownership. Check out our prices :) Buy from a board member you all trust. ME!!!! :)

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Id love to get my pins from ya.......................but I watched the last guy for a while and never saw one 23g pin. Ize like wtf??? Got some slins here, oh and some harpoons over here in case you want to go whaling. lol...............i didnt see a good selection. But that was then, lets see what you got brotha. Discretion is the name of the game. I recently got some from liquidationsoutlet and I really liked how they did it. Probably impossible to tell what I was ordering.

Wunderpus

Wunderpus

Nov 20, 2015
GPZ, I have tried all of their brands, buy the BD barrels.... They are by far the smoothest with the best grip. For pins, the terumo and nipro are both okay.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I will work on getting the 23 G in for you bro. Packaging will say PnPZ on the label to keep it discreet for our customers.

Id love to get my pins from ya.......................but I watched the last guy for a while and never saw one 23g pin. Ize like wtf??? Got some slins here, oh and some harpoons over here in case you want to go whaling. lol...............i didnt see a good selection. But that was then, lets see what you got brotha. Discretion is the name of the game. I recently got some from liquidationsoutlet and I really liked how they did it. Probably impossible to tell what I was ordering.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
GPZ, I have tried all of their brands, buy the BD barrels.... They are by far the smoothest with the best grip. For pins, the terumo and nipro are both okay.

Never used BD. I like terumo though. Right now i got nipro. They are ok. Im not too crazy about the measurement. its kinda hard to tell where your at. The pins are really stiff. For a 23g its very sturdy.

I dont order from GPZ anymore because they make you register on their site. And I hate an email saying exactly what I ordered and all the accompanying information. I know what I ordered reeeeetards, question is, can you get it to me quick and easy???

Last edited:
L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Give us a try ... we won't let you down. Precisionpinz.com

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic