Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Where do you buy your pins lately?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
One issue that was important to me at least: does whoever you choose as your pin supplier ship them in the unopened boxes that came from the manufacturor, or does he re-package things in his own packaging? I've seen it both ways, and often both ways with the same guy. A few small boxes of pins only might be shipped together in one larger box of the supplier's choosing, and that same guy may just relabel the manufacturor's box for larger syringe orders. The difference here is that the thing that arrives at your door may display somewhat anonymous packaging, or it may shout "Acme Needles and Syringes" for all to see. I wouldn't want other packs to say "steroid oils and tabs" on the outside, and visible labeling of pin orders strikes me as a step in that direction. One is Schedule III, one is not, but the less attention I attract from mailmen, neighbors or housemates the better I like it.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I buy mine by the case of 100 or more. Used our sponser last time. Before that I used amazon.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
One issue that was important to me at least: does whoever you choose as your pin supplier ship them in the unopened boxes that came from the manufacturor, or does he re-package things in his own packaging? I've seen it both ways, and often both ways with the same guy. A few small boxes of pins only might be shipped together in one larger box of the supplier's choosing, and that same guy may just relabel the manufacturor's box for larger syringe orders. The difference here is that the thing that arrives at your door may display somewhat anonymous packaging, or it may shout "Acme Needles and Syringes" for all to see. I wouldn't want other packs to say "steroid oils and tabs" on the outside, and visible labeling of pin orders strikes me as a step in that direction. One is Schedule III, one is not, but the less attention I attract from mailmen, neighbors or housemates the better I like it.

Part of the reason I like allegro is because it comes UPS. Because as you said the less the mailman knows the better.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Shopmed also has discontinued specials, sometimes u can get 100 syringes for $5

I have been using this place.
http://www.shopmedvet.com/

GPZ is 18.00 bucks for 100 Termo with syringe.
I paid $10.50.

GPZ is 26 bucks for 100 insulin syringes.
They have Easy touch insulin syringes for 15 bucks.

My last order would have cost $54.50 from gpz + shipping.
I paid $32.50 for the same thing + shipping.
Dont recall shipping cost but it was 10 bucks I think.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Personally I prefer B&D they are sharper then terumo imo and I use https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/

They are a few more bucks per 100 but I can honestly say I can feel the difference.

Also getpinz doesn't carry other products that you may want so I prefer to order from one place.

Last edited:
silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Personally I prefer B&D they are sharper then terumo imo and I use https://www.medical-and-lab-supplies.com/

They are a few more bucks per 100 but I can honestly say I can feel the difference.

Also getpinz doesn't carry other products that you may want so I prefer to order from one place plus easy touch suck imo. Dull as shit but to each their own.
I prefer B&D for all my pins as you don't even feel them penetrating your skin when injecting.

Not sure whats up tonight with the double post. Sorry.

Last edited:
HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i have used Allegro medical, GPZ, and Precision Pinz regularly.
GPZ would probably be my first recommendation, Precision being second. Precision is a little more pricey but also more personal. I am in email contact with a rep from the time i order until the time i receive them, and they always re-package so the kunt that delivers my mail and the nosey ass neighbors dont know whats in the box.
i have no complaints with Allegro either though.
I also have used MedVet in the past but they wont ship to NY without a prescription anymore

EDIT: i cant say C U N T anymore either? man, my post are gonna read all ********* now!

necropuppy

necropuppy

Mar 8, 2014
i have used Allegro medical, GPZ, and Precision Pinz regularly.
GPZ would probably be my first recommendation, Precision being second. Precision is a little more pricey but also more personal. I am in email contact with a rep from the time i order until the time i receive them, and they always re-package so the kunt that delivers my mail and the nosey ass neighbors dont know whats in the box.
i have no complaints with Allegro either though.
I also have used MedVet in the past but they wont ship to NY without a prescription anymore

EDIT: i cant say C U N T anymore either? man, my post are gonna read all ********* now!

Thats strange, you used to be able to purchase slin pins in NY in any pharmacy, when I was there like 3 yrs back. I knew in NJ you needed a script though.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Also getpinz doesn't carry other products that you may want so I prefer to order from one place plus easy touch suck imo. Dull as shit but to each their own.
I prefer B&D for all my pins as you don't even feel them penetrating your skin when injecting.

Not sure whats up tonight with the double post. Sorry.

Then buy the turmo with the draw pin like 20x1.5 and buy seperate injection needles from BD.
I assume you are changing between drawing and injecting and who cares what brand needle you draw with.

Personally I think the BD being sharper is nothing but internet rumor :)

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Pins are available OTC here, however they don't stock a lot and may not have what you want. Additionally some pharmacists like to impose their personal moral judgement and pick and choose who they sell to and what.
i recently found a place liquidations outlet that has lots of stuff, pins, bac, sterile water etc. good price& quick shipping

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic