Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

When should I start noticing TREN A results?

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I've always noticed tren a within a wk even if it was mostly from the sides, but I've never ran a dose that low. Like a few of the other guys have said, double up the dose to 350mg ew and see how you tolerate it. That's the beauty of short esters, if the sides are unbearable, or even uncomfortable, you can stop, or lower the dose, and they'll subside within a few days. If you enjoy sticking yourself ed, that's fine, but you can get away with eod.

Btw, where did you find a doctor that would give 375mg of cyp a wk?o_O
My doctor is a stud! He prescribes me nandralone and oxandralone. Monitors labs. Great guy. As of now everything I have taken or cycled has been from a legit pharmacy. Great tip on the tren. I don’t mind the daily injections. I’m starting to feel it creep in. I was getting nervous that it was just bad gear. Any suggestions on where to get good gear online?

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
Lose the var get some 1 ml barrels and 27g -1/2 or 5/8 pins poke it in as deep as possible put 50 ml every day in, if that don’t work it’s bunk. Can’t pee like a puppy when your running with the big dogs

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Tren A? For me I feel like I'm made of hard wood within a few days of taking it...... Its been many years.

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I was thinking the same thing. You would have to be really unresponsive to test to need 375 mg a week to fall into the normal test range. Even 150 mg a week puts me slightly above 1000 ng/ml.
Yea man that’s not my normal TRT dose. I’m right at 200mgs weekly. That puts me around the 1200-1300 ng/ml.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
My doctor is a stud! He prescribes me nandralone and oxandralone. Monitors labs. Great guy. As of now everything I have taken or cycled has been from a legit pharmacy. Great tip on the tren. I don’t mind the daily injections. I’m starting to feel it creep in. I was getting nervous that it was just bad gear. Any suggestions on where to get good gear online?
Tren ace isn't something that creeps in... it kicks down the damn door and screams "I'm here!!!" Up your dose slightly as other have mentioned... that will help.

I don't know where to get gear online, but if your doctor is prescribing test, nandro, and ox, I'd recommend just staying with him. You can't get any better than stuff from a legit pharmacy.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Tren a, in my opinion is the greatest anabolic available. I would walk in the gym feeling invincible. Always had positive aggression. But then the profuse sweating began. Lol, I have a wonderful wife, doesn't give me a hard time about anything. She walked in the bedroom and said "Honey, that evilness has to go. I can't stand the sweating anymore. ". I couldn't even argue with her about it. That's my last stent with Tren. To this day I can use anything else with her blessing, but no more precious, loving, adorable tren.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Tren a, in my opinion is the greatest anabolic available. I would walk in the gym feeling invincible. Always had positive aggression. But then the profuse sweating began. Lol, I have a wonderful wife, doesn't give me a hard time about anything. She walked in the bedroom and said "Honey, that evilness has to go. I can't stand the sweating anymore. ". I couldn't even argue with her about it. That's my last stent with Tren. To this day I can use anything else with her blessing, but no more precious, loving, adorable tren.
You could always try tren base (no ester) at 25-50 mg pre-workout. Pin 30-60 minutes prior to going to the gym and you will feel like a god for a couple hours. However, it has the worst PIP I have ever injected. It hits like a f**king sledge hammer. Worse than anthrax and bicillin (the peanut butter shot).

I never had any of the tren ace or tren enth sides from tren base.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
You could always try tren base (no ester) at 25-50 mg pre-workout. Pin 30-60 minutes prior to going to the gym and you will feel like a god for a couple hours. However, it has the worst PIP I have ever injected. It hits like a f**king sledge hammer. Worse than anthrax and bicillin (the peanut butter shot).

I never had any of the tren ace or tren enth sides from tren base.
Woo. I betcha that does got a bite to it.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011

Methyltrienolone​

Aka Methyl tren is a rockstar for agitation you won’t be writing cute quotes for Hallmark cards with it

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I noticed it in 1 week lol

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I always felt it, noticeably, around 10-14 days in. Maybe a little sooner, but generally right around that time frame for sure with me. I used much higher doses in the past, at 75-100mg/d. These days, I use much less, like 50mg/d is tops, if even that. I am doing 10mg/d right now.... assuming my tren ace is a full 100mg/ml, which I doubt it is, so i'm probably doing slightly less...not sure. On day 3 of it, lol:D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic