Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

When should I start noticing TREN A results?

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I am currently a week in on my Tren Ace cycle. I’m currently running 375mg of test cyp from my TRT doctor. I’m 5 weeks in on my anavar at 50mgs ED. I’ve decided to go easy into the tren. So I’m running .25 ml’s ED (175mgs weekly). I have yet to notice anything… is my gear bad… should I be feeling and noticing the tren? Should I up the dose? I’ve had no side effects either… which I think is weird.. let me know what you think.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Others won't agree with me but why would you run 25/day. Go to 50/day, no more. It's ace, if you have unwanted sides anger, sweating, increased BP, ect. Just stop. It'll clear your system in couple days. Then resume at 35-40/day. It doesn't take but couple of weeks to notice ace, if that. I don't really feel it til 350-400 week and ran it as high as 700 week. Then the sweating and not sleeping you will notice.

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
Others won't agree with me but why would you run 25/day. Go to 50/day, no more. It's ace, if you have unwanted sides anger, sweating, increased BP, ect. Just stop. It'll clear your system in couple days. Then resume at 35-40/day. It doesn't take but couple of weeks to notice ace, if that. I don't really feel it til 350-400 week and ran it as high as 700 week. Then the sweating and not sleeping you will notice.
Appreciate it. I’ll start bumping it up. From everything I’ve read about it, I assumed that I would have felt it as some capacity.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
Appreciate it. I’ll start bumping it up. From everything I’ve read about it, I assumed that I would have felt it as some capacity.
I know it's kinda hard to explain but some things you don't really feel but that doesn't mean it's not working. Tell you what, go to 37.5/day. That's about 250 week. Just to be safe. A crazy thing I learned about tren is that it smells like beef stew, seriously. It's absolutely true. Enthanate takes 4-6 weeks but ace 2 weeks you will notice strength difference

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I know it's kinda hard to explain but some things you don't really feel but that doesn't mean it's not working. Tell you what, go to 37.5/day. That's about 250 week. Just to be safe. A crazy thing I learned about tren is that it smells like beef stew, seriously. It's absolutely true. Enthanate takes 4-6 weeks but ace 2 weeks you will notice strength difference
Sounds good! Beef stew? Seriously?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I’m 5 weeks in on my anavar at 50mgs ED. I’ve decided to go easy into the tren. So I’m running .25 ml’s ED (175mgs weekly). I have yet to notice anything… is my gear bad… should I be feeling and noticing the tren? Should I up the dose? I’ve had no side effects either… which I think is weird.. let me know what you think.
"Easy on Tren" is a good plan, with 175 a week you (may) be underdoing it a little, how long since you added the Tren to the Var and the Test? With Ace's half life, ed injections are "textbook," but many Vets double up on dosing eod and get by with fewer shots.

Is running 3 compounds at once a good idea while you're still learning how much of which compound does what how soon ... and from whom you got each compound?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
When I ran tren ace I was doing 75 mg every other day and noticed results in 10-14 days. Not saying your gear is fake or underdosed, but I would think you would notice something after 4 weeks even at your dose. I run parabolan (tren hex) now a days and by 4 weeks it is in full swing. I would bump up your dose a bit and see what happens.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I've always noticed tren a within a wk even if it was mostly from the sides, but I've never ran a dose that low. Like a few of the other guys have said, double up the dose to 350mg ew and see how you tolerate it. That's the beauty of short esters, if the sides are unbearable, or even uncomfortable, you can stop, or lower the dose, and they'll subside within a few days. If you enjoy sticking yourself ed, that's fine, but you can get away with eod.

Btw, where did you find a doctor that would give 375mg of cyp a wk?o_O

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Btw, where did you find a doctor that would give 375mg of cyp a wk?o_O
I was thinking the same thing. You would have to be really unresponsive to test to need 375 mg a week to fall into the normal test range. Even 150 mg a week puts me slightly above 1000 ng/ml.

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
When I ran tren ace I was doing 75 mg every other day and noticed results in 10-14 days. Not saying your gear is fake or underdosed, but I would think you would notice something after 4 weeks even at your dose. I run parabolan (tren hex) now a days and by 4 weeks it is in full swing. I would bump up your dose a bit and see what happens.
I'm with you. I've run ace a few times during the "pellet conversion" era and was more than pleased, but hex somehow is just phenomenal. I'm lucky enough to have used Negma(best compound I've ever used). Started 40 yrs ago so I've tried most everything. Even UG Parabolin has been a cut above. Maybe Negma somehow figured the best match was thee hex Esther. I just know it doesn't take much to get excellent return. Sides very reasonable at modest dosage too.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Lose the var get some 1 ml barrels and 27g -1/2 or 5/8 pins poke it in as deep as possible put 50 ml every day in, if that don’t work it’s bunk. Can’t pee like a puppy when your running with the big dogs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic