Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

When dieting, what do you do to fight the hunger feeling?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
LMFAO @ You should never be hungry. Yeah...ok!

Nicorette gum, dip, chugging crystal light, diet sodas, FIBER (spinach, broccoli, etc.). When dieting for a show I'm dipping a lot and eating bags and bags of spinach daily.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Yeah obviously there are different types of folks I can eat all day and still be hungry.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
If you're hungry you're losing fat but if you're tired and weak you're losing muscle.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
LMFAO @ You should never be hungry. Yeah...ok!

Who said that?

You can also be tired and weak yet not losing muscle muscleegg, there are too many factors to reduce it to something that simplistic. Generally speaking in a calorie deficit you won't be lifting what you do in surplus.

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
To decrease my hunger I chew tobacco :)

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I make a shake with 2 tbs flax oil, 2 tbs metamucil, 1 cup plain ass dry oatmeal, 2 scoops chocolate whey, 1 pack emergen c, add ice and some orange juice. You will be full for awhile. make sure you drink water though. The first time I had this I think the shit solidified in my stomach because I didn't drink enough water after didnt even want to think about food for about 24 hours. Trust me you will feel full as hell.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
why would you take oatmeal and oj in a shake (unless it was in a metabolic window) if you are dieting?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
why would you take oatmeal and oj in a shake (unless it was in a metabolic window) if you are dieting?

metabolic window? Your metabolism is increased after exercise for 14-48 hours depending on age, fitness level etc. Essentially your metabolic window is most of the day. I think extremevet is saying it makes him feel full and that is the point. It's most likely due to all the fiber, if it works for him why not?

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Besides the oj its low glycemic so its all good. Just use oj cuz it tastes good and yes the fiber makes you feel like you just ate like gilbert grapes mom at golden corral.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic