Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

When dieting, what do you do to fight the hunger feeling?

sakaqb46

sakaqb46

Aug 28, 2010
Any tips or things you do? Once I get past the first week Im usually good to go. I was thinking of trying hoodia.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I just eat food that tastes good all the time.....so I don't crave anything. I just cook better :D

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
ephedrine, nicorette gum can help as well. If need be, diet jello, but it has a lot of soidum when you eat the whole pack. Also making sure to drink 500ml with and between every meal makes a huge difference.

18gauge

Feb 3, 2012
increase your fluid intake, and start some stims. this will keep you from feeling hungry. I actually struggle to eat enough when dieting, the quantity of food i eat is just so much more, plus none of it tastes all that great. night time when the stims are wearing off is really the hardest part. get yourself some diet jello like ritch said if that seems to be your problem. if you struggle with drinking enough water, crystal lite just came out with mojito and margarita flavors. they are both REALLY good

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
more veg, more water, if you can't shake hunger after that do something the requires a lil movement/exercise not strenuous but enough that it will take your mind off of it. Really you shouldn't be overly hungry even on a cut.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
IMO, you shouldn't be hungry, if you adopt a clean meal plan...I'm never hungry and eat 5-6 meals a day

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
IMO, you shouldn't be hungry, if you adopt a clean meal plan...I'm never hungry and eat 5-6 meals a day

agree..BUT not always possible during a contest phase. Contest dieting...iam always hungry. I just understand that is part of the process

R

ronyim

Apr 30, 2012
great LITTLEMAGS
i also agree this is apart of bodybuilding

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
First of all, ephedrine. Then just mounds and mounds of green veggies.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
eat 6+ meals, lots of fibrous greens, flaxseed oil in all my meals, switch my post workout high energy carb to sweet potato only, increase water intake.

also, for those people that are concerned about sodium - do you really think sodium prevents fat loss? i sodium load throughout the first 11 weeks of dieting, and only drop it out in last 3 days as I create a potassium swing.. i almost went through a kilo of salt last diet.. lol

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
What's dieting???, lol.

Increasing fiber and EFA's will help take of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic