Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's Your Pre-Workout Ritual?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I go lock myself in my bathroom for about 30 min, drink my C4 and sit there in the quiet, while I smoke a bowl (helps me block everything out at the gym and focus all attention at the task on hand) and thinkg about all the fucked up shit going on in my life at the amd every thing that made me mad as fuck that day. Walk out my front door with out saying anything to anyone. Put my Ipod on with my gym playlist and zone out for that 10 min drive. hop on the tredmill for a quick 10 min fast paced walk, while still thinking about everything that pisses me off and makes me mader then fuck. when I step off that tredmill I am blank, my mind, my face, all I can thinkg about is destroying the task I have set before me. for that hour and a half I am numb I dont talk or make eye contact with anyone. I am there to do work and do that work as hard and as pissed as I can so to make sure I leave everything at the gym that I can give to my workout.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Poop - Eat - Drive - Road Rage - Lift

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
ipod--mouth guard--hoodie---and its all biz---workout when i want im one of the owners biatch!! we have to sides with to different doors--one for hardcore bb/pl and area of its own for mma/boxing other side of building is for general public--no one under 16 in any side...also different membership to each side...im one of 4 that own the place....im the mma/boxing guy lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
What!!!! No vigins or cute cuddly animals sacrificed to the god of iron?????

Phffff...I'm a little disappointed in you DW.
..i left out alot of details...this is why i break iron on the sabbath...every sunday i go outside and before i lift my bitch i look into the sky and say hail to the iron gods.....dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
My pre workout routine is quite simple , I lift at 5 am to 6:15am. mon - friday
I wake at 3:30am and eat wheat toast and lots of peanut butter with 2 cups milk and straight whey mixed
shower, shit and shave
45 min drive to gym while drinking my Pre workout supp
5am -lift till I wanna puke till 6:15am

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Im up at 5:30 am have breakfast shit, shave, coffee and then my first snack,Then at 7:am offf to the gym 15min drive while drinking another cup of coffee
arrive at the gym lift for 60mins then home to eat my second snack.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I feel ya DW, I dont think I get as sexual with the weights as you do lol, but I have spit at them and cursed, called my self a bitch and a pussyboy many times for not lifting like I need to , the general public doesnt understand the mental game involved in lifting fucking big wieghts, your survival instinct is to NOT lift it, you have to make your self ATTACK the weights like its you agains the weight.
Im confrontational with the weights, and people have complained to management and looked at me funny when Im muttering obsinities to myself before squats or some deads to get me in the proper mental frame of mind...fuck em. They arent privileged enough to be a part of that world IMO.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
get up at 4 am make myself a shake,piddle around the house
start stretching out at 5am
6am shave, poop and get ready to hit it 6;20am hit it like a redheaded nurse in a nurses outfit
7am looking at eating again,chillin
get on with the day

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I feel ya DW, I dont think I get as sexual with the weights as you do lol, but I have spit at them and cursed, called my self a bitch and a pussyboy many times for not lifting like I need to , the general public doesnt understand the mental game involved in lifting fucking big wieghts, your survival instinct is to NOT lift it, you have to make your self ATTACK the weights like its you agains the weight.
Im confrontational with the weights, and people have complained to management and looked at me funny when Im muttering obsinities to myself before squats or some deads to get me in the proper mental frame of mind...fuck em. They arent privileged enough to be a part of that world IMO.

more then likely my brother they will be gone like the rest and u will remain doing your thing....im not impressed at all with anyone that tells me they lifted for 10 years ...come talk to me when u have over 20..then we can see eye to eye...alot can happen in 10 years...it takes a certain person to remain ture to the game..no matter what life throws at them....and im sure life has thossed u many things that would make the avg person quit....this is why your one of the masters of the trade....and i can tell u its not about how big or how good u look..its about the years u put into this sport...they come and go.......i say bye bye.....your back is broken.....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
For me it depends on the day...I have real trouble benching flat bench because of my shoulder...so on those days I'll smack myself in the face quite hard 10-20 times before I walk into the gym to really get my adrenaline flowing. Sometimes if I'm lucky to have a workout partner I'll have them call me a little bitch or something of that nature to provoke me. Amazing what you can lift when you have someone insulting you, lol.

Other than that I listen to "soothing" jazz or meditation type music on the way to the gym. Then, when I get there I walk into the bathroom and piss to flush out all the evil thoughts. Then I'll put on some hardcore music walking out of the bathroom down the hall so I feel like a fighter walking to the ring. Now, I do all of thie subconsciously without even thinking. It's something that just comes to me naturally. I have to go to my gym late at night or middle of the day because the worst feeling ever is walking pumped up toward the squat rack or the bench to find out they are all taken. I don't mind working in with someone, but not for the first exercise of the day. I need a bench or rack to myself to get things started off right. God help someone if they try to talk to me inbetween the piss and the first set....could be bad, lol

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
For me it depends on the day...I have real trouble benching flat bench because of my shoulder...so on those days I'll smack myself in the face quite hard 10-20 times before I walk into the gym to really get my adrenaline flowing. Sometimes if I'm lucky to have a workout partner I'll have them call me a little bitch or something of that nature to provoke me. Amazing what you can lift when you have someone insulting you, lol.

You mean like this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic