Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What's your formula for a Great Pump?

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I thought that Sodium rich foods caused a pump better than anything you can buy........Other than that i would just do BURNOUTS with min breaks in between like sets of 30 with a 20 sec break in between sets and do moderate weight............My .02

Kirk B

Kirk B

Apr 26, 2011
oatmeal, banana, whey protein, and on test and deca d bol first 4 weeks at 30mg a dayof a 10 to 12 week run, but 1 10mg halotestin pill 1 hr before workout makes me an animal pumps are crazy and i can lift 30 to 50lbs more them usual with no discomfort!!! so Halo is king!!! for me on workout days and thats it i tried 20mg and it was too much for me i felt like i was going to explode!!!!! I can't take N.O. products they make me jittery and i hate that feeling i want to throw up when i take that shit

Last edited:
barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
not into the pump or NO products. i dont think there has ever been anything that proved they add muscle. in fact if the pump is too great i find it a hindrance to the lifts.

Muscle growth could be possible from fascia stretching an intense pump can cause. FST-7 is a pretty effective technique to add IMHO.

As far as a vasodialator, I just use 100mg of Niacin and 1+ gallons of water a day for a good pump. I've stopped buying into preworkout drinks and their promises.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Lot of water thru the day and a glass of kool aid pre. OH YEAH!!! toss in some dbols and you've got a recipe.

Benchingover500

Benchingover500

Jun 19, 2011
750 mg Niacin, caffeine, and an aspirin

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
At least 2 meals with complex carbs and half a gallon of water... I hate lifting early in the day...

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
IGF lr3 pinned preworkout in the muscle being trained.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Niacin works, super sets, drop sets, 21's etc. Raisin's preworkout are great for a pump and vascularity as well. That said nothing works like anadrol for an unbelievable pump.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
never found a better pump than dbol, but i have yet to try drol either. as for natty lifting, i love doing drop sets to get that tight skin pump. Ive tried a lot of different PWO NO supps and they all offer about the same results. Unleashed was probly the best of the PWO but i dont think i get any better of a workout on NO supps.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Waxy Maize by IDS sipped in my water between sets gives me the best pump I've gotten from any product. The only way I can describe it is my muscles feel super "full". As others have discussed I think throwing in an FST-7 set in the end of your workout will really increase the effect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic