Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

What's your favorite pre-workout supplement?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Large espresso before

Beat me to it! Two years ago I acquired a taste for good espresso. It's my pre workout staple now.

SOmetimes I have get a bullseye though. Those are good too. Coffee with three shots for anyone who isnt hip.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
SOmetimes I have get a bullseye though. Those are good too. Coffee with three shots for anyone who isnt hip.
Yep, that's what I normally knock down. Still can't beat it, and great to throw down your throat before a fasted cardio session.

B

Bluestorm

Nov 28, 2010
Wow, long going thread.
You can buy bulk powders and create your own.
Citrulline malate, beta alanine, creatine and some BCAAs. You can take a caffeine tab if needed.
I recommend against any and all NO products. Studies show the product is bogus.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I recommend against any and all NO products. Studies show the product is bogus.

I honestly think anything short of protein supps and creatine Monohydrate (the other variations are garbage), this goes for pretty much any OTC products these days. All the good stuff has been pulled and pretty much the active ingredient in everything is simply caffeine.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
The original hot stuff

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I honestly think anything short of protein supps and creatine Monohydrate (the other variations are garbage), this goes for pretty much any OTC products these days. All the good stuff has been pulled and pretty much the active ingredient in everything is simply caffeine.
I think you're right on the money there.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
My favorite PreWO supp is a redline drink (it's in a blue bottle). I drink half before and the other half while I'm training and I'm good to go.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I used Craze recently and that was probably the strongest and most effective pre workout i have ever used.

unfortunately i felt that the stimulant effects lasted way too long (hours and hours) and really killed my appetite pretty bad.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
Tramadol+300mg caffeine+15mcg clenbuterol (MP musta overdosed my clen lol) 40min before

Pain free, strong, endurance filled workout

At least I'm honest

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Breakfast and water.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
used to be noexplode pre and 30 grams whey post...now jelly on wheat pre, and 50-60 grams whey post.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic