Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What's your favorite pre-workout supplement?

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
Wpi and vitargo pre workout. Vitargo during

Wpi & glutamine after

Creatine on a 3 days on/3days off cycle

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Large espresso before, vegan protein + blackcurrant powder straight afterwards.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Nitro NCG is my fave. I own a supplement and smoothie store, and have tried many pre's, and Nitro is hands down the best. I order 5 a pop, and can't keep them in stock. I don't have them in stock part of the time, and that is the only time I sell other pre's. Nitro has 1,3-dimethylamylamine. I get some sides from other pre's if I take a full dose. I do half a dose of he Nitro, and that is a perfect pre.

In regards to what supplements I take I have access to many (not counting my ugls', lol). The most basic and important are protein powder (I try to eat at least 250 grams of protein a day, and half of that comes from powder) and a good multi/extra e,c. The other supp I use is Scivation extends, the best amino acid product on the market. I will eat meat (usually lean) 2 hours before training, then drink my BCAA's while training. I will then have a recovery drink w/ 60 grams of protein, 3 different fruits, blue/straw berries and a banana, w/ some honey. I will eat another meal an hour or so later, then more protein powder before bedtime.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
took advantage of of pitbulls name your own price sale..... have some unleashed v2 coming tomorrow. so I will report back on that once i get a good feel for it.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
dbol is the greatest pre workout supp of all time

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Right now I'm using pump hd from bpi , pretty good stuff but I like there amino silk! Taste good and I love it

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Currently using bullnox off and on, can tell a slight difference when using it.

S

Sfiiso

Apr 7, 2013
I still can't find a pre that beats noxipro,only if it would have the kick of No explode and long lasting pump of Storm...it would be perfect. I have tried so many an I always find myself back to noxipro. Post,Cellmass for sure.

jrice

jrice

Jun 3, 2013
I'm def more on Mini Forklift's speed for this one....Coffee.....6 egg whites...1/2 cup of oats w/ 2 tbls of flax meal...2 staulks of broccoli...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic