Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

What's Wrong with Manpower???

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Thanks for the insight, Paulie. Great illustration of stand up-ness and community!

Spinal meningitis is prettty damn serious. I wish the good brother well.

muay thai

muay thai

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2012
wish him the best, my MP account says its refunded, however its NOT REFLECTING on my credit st atement.......... I imagine this takes 2-3 days or did it even go through ?

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I had the same thing happen with my order they are sending an email saying it was refunded but as far as I can tell the haven't actually refunded anyone's money yet. I figured I'd give it a few weeks for him to get his personal stuff sorted out before I pressed the issue any further.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
wish him the best, my MP account says its refunded, however its NOT REFLECTING on my credit st atement.......... I imagine this takes 2-3 days or did it even go through ?

Yes it will take a few days bro. Have no worries.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I need to edit my last post I just received an email that they have in fact refunded my money. It took about a week total

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
That's a tough one, Hopefully it's viral not bacterial. Good luck to MP

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
By GWP-REP

Guys MP is out of the hospital. He will be returning to work and accepting orders later today. I'm actually flying out to him tommorow to help him get back on track. He's a good friend that's what friends do. Too bad all pep,company's can't get along like this.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Can you let us know when we are good to order again? I'm in need of a few things.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Can you let us know when we are good to order again? I'm in need of a few things.

From what I know, MP is up and running now. But...if you could hold off a day or so maybe for him to get completely caught up, just a thought.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
By GWP-REP

Guys MP is out of the hospital. He will be returning to work and accepting orders later today. I'm actually flying out to him tommorow to help him get back on track. He's a good friend that's what friends do. Too bad all pep,company's can't get along like this.

Good to know buddy, respect.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Thanks for the updates! Glad to hear he's doing better.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
From what I know, MP is up and running now. But...if you could hold off a day or so maybe for him to get completely caught up, just a thought.

Yes please let him get back in his feet. Thanks for this post bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic