VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Last edited:
Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Get well soon!!! thanks for the brief. Spinal Mingitis sucks.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Get well soon brother! Your in our prayers!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
bump. any word?

He started shipping again today. Changed up his meds and he responded well to it. Guys are posting today that they've gotten shipping confirmation.

C

colej

Aug 13, 2012
good to hear hes doing better. great company over there. best service ever and contary to other posts ive never had bunk from him. call it luck of draw but im stickin with MP

R

Rhynosaurus

Apr 27, 2013
He started shipping again today. Changed up his meds and he responded well to it. Guys are posting today that they've gotten shipping confirmation.

Ive ordered from him before and always had great response time and shipping.
But I ordered last Tuesday (didnt know he was in the hospital) and I havent gotten any sort of shipping confirmation. Ive tried calling, emailing, and texting to ask about status, but nothing.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Ive ordered from him before and always had great response time and shipping.
But I ordered last Tuesday (didnt know he was in the hospital) and I havent gotten any sort of shipping confirmation. Ive tried calling, emailing, and texting to ask about status, but nothing.

GWP is helping him get orders out. I would be patient and they will get to you bro.

nutnless220

nutnless220

Apr 13, 2012

Last edited:
R

Rhynosaurus

Apr 27, 2013
GWP is helping him get orders out. I would be patient and they will get to you bro.

I was apparently just being an impatient asshole. Got the shipping confirmation this morning.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I was apparently just being an impatient asshole. Got the shipping confirmation this morning.

Well at least your honest and confessed.

MP has always had great business ethics, just had some rough times lately making business, life hard for him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic