Members
Latest Member
JohnPaulYev
What's New?

What's a good snack at night?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I am not a pro body builder, but i highly respect the lifestyle and discipline many of you go through. I don't think I personally would be able to do it, but i am trying to eat better and see better gains in my workout. My main goal is not to be huge, but to be lean & muscular without being bulky.

I found out so many things i thought were ok are not, and last night my wife & I were dying of hunger, because 2 weeks now of more meals and our metabolism has kicked in. It was 10PM and although we should have been in bed it was MNF, and I wasnt sure what to eat without killing my progress. So i ate 2 slices of deli turkey.

Any suggestions?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I am not a pro body builder, but i highly respect the lifestyle and discipline many of you go through. I don't think I personally would be able to do it, but i am trying to eat better and see better gains in my workout. My main goal is not to be huge, but to be lean & muscular without being bulky.

I found out so many things i thought were ok are not, and last night my wife & I were dying of hunger, because 2 weeks now of more meals and our metabolism has kicked in. It was 10PM and although we should have been in bed it was MNF, and I wasnt sure what to eat without killing my progress. So i ate 2 slices of deli turkey.

Any suggestions?

You should've been in bed but Monday Night Football was on? What? On a Friday night in march?

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u can do some casien and olive oil shake with a little fiber i like.... or some cottage cheese/greek yogurt combo i like....

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Nuts are good, natty PB, Cottage cheese, Salmon and broccoli, or slow release protein with some oils.

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
I have a bowl of plain yogurt with 1.5 scoops of myofusion every night before bed when I bulk I like to add 1 cup of granola to it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I will have a lean burger patty... its like 90% lean beef.. 8oz with some franks hot sauce. I broil these usually at the beginning of the week....or 8 oz chicken maybe with a melted piece of 2pct cheese on it, but i find the beef, with slightly higher fat will kill any carb cravings I have late... helpful esp. when I am on a low carb day from carb cycling or a keto diet. I just make sure if i eat it is going to be at least 30 minutes before sleep as I don't want to compromise my natty GH release

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I prefer eggs. Nice and simple and little preparation.