Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What's a good snack at night?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
I am not a pro body builder, but i highly respect the lifestyle and discipline many of you go through. I don't think I personally would be able to do it, but i am trying to eat better and see better gains in my workout. My main goal is not to be huge, but to be lean & muscular without being bulky.

I found out so many things i thought were ok are not, and last night my wife & I were dying of hunger, because 2 weeks now of more meals and our metabolism has kicked in. It was 10PM and although we should have been in bed it was MNF, and I wasnt sure what to eat without killing my progress. So i ate 2 slices of deli turkey.

Any suggestions?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I am not a pro body builder, but i highly respect the lifestyle and discipline many of you go through. I don't think I personally would be able to do it, but i am trying to eat better and see better gains in my workout. My main goal is not to be huge, but to be lean & muscular without being bulky.

I found out so many things i thought were ok are not, and last night my wife & I were dying of hunger, because 2 weeks now of more meals and our metabolism has kicked in. It was 10PM and although we should have been in bed it was MNF, and I wasnt sure what to eat without killing my progress. So i ate 2 slices of deli turkey.

Any suggestions?

You should've been in bed but Monday Night Football was on? What? On a Friday night in march?

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I have a meal replacement drink

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
u can do some casien and olive oil shake with a little fiber i like.... or some cottage cheese/greek yogurt combo i like....

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
why is nobody saying whole food?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
Nuts are good, natty PB, Cottage cheese, Salmon and broccoli, or slow release protein with some oils.

W

west

Oct 30, 2010
I have a bowl of plain yogurt with 1.5 scoops of myofusion every night before bed when I bulk I like to add 1 cup of granola to it.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I will have a lean burger patty... its like 90% lean beef.. 8oz with some franks hot sauce. I broil these usually at the beginning of the week....or 8 oz chicken maybe with a melted piece of 2pct cheese on it, but i find the beef, with slightly higher fat will kill any carb cravings I have late... helpful esp. when I am on a low carb day from carb cycling or a keto diet. I just make sure if i eat it is going to be at least 30 minutes before sleep as I don't want to compromise my natty GH release

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I prefer eggs. Nice and simple and little preparation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic