Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What type of pillow do you use?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Ladies I use a buckwheat pillow, comforming and never goes bad...unlike RAIDEN and his breath...smels like warm garbage and thats AFTER he brushes his tooth, yes tooth he only has one

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I find when its neck pain from vertebrae the muscles surrounding tighten up causing even more pain. I like to get acupuncture/dry needling after big session at the gym and use a heat pack to lay on (ontop of my pillow)...usually by the time it cools down i can drift off.

hey Kkiniaus! Time to update that profile!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh so not already good enough haha

Oh nooo...I wa sjust drooling...ehh admiring your avi and checked out your profile but there was no....uhhh profile stats n ''stuf''!! lol . I'm just kiddin with ya K, nice avi , looks like ya work hard at it!

Will you be my friend....:(

kkiniaus

kkiniaus

Jul 31, 2014
Oh nooo...I wa sjust drooling...ehh admiring your avi and checked out your profile but there was no....uhhh profile stats n ''stuf''!! lol . I'm just kiddin with ya K, nice avi , looks like ya work hard at it!

Will you be my friend....:(

Thanks, i just updated squat and dead pbs...probably should add these arent 1RMS as i never really do those (usually 3min)
New to forums whats does friend do on here?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks, i just updated squat and dead pbs...probably should add these arent 1RMS as i never really do those (usually 3min)
New to forums whats does friend do on here?

Friends is just getting to know people here and getting comfortable. Lots of Lady TID members too, Jenn and RR are a great couple of friends. BUT.. If you're friends with me you'll be friends with thee coolest, most handsome well like member on TID :D
Lol, Welcom to TID K, You should post up in the Introduction section and let the other Lady memebers know you're here

PS do not accept that LK guys friend request ..he's a weirdo!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic