Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

What Training Accomplishment Are You Most Proud Of?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I used to be able to bench twice my body weight, would be nice to do that again. Only diff is i weigh a lot more now, so the lift is a shitload larger....

Yeah gotta stop eating all that "penny" ala pooty, it is high carb. YOu getting a dickie-do now ???

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Before my back went I could squat 450 for 8 really nice reps and nailed 28 plates on a leg press for 10.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Having strangers tell me I look "strong." And tieing RR in an OHP for reps event at the Idaho NAHA contest. And making awesome friends like RR and Amma!

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
The only accy. Accomplishment I feel I have made thus far is sticking with it, its been almost a year now and I'm fully engrossed in my goals and inspiring others to make positive changes is nice too

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hands down having the opportunity to go to WSW in poland.Meeting all the strong ladies there and local.Making some awesome friends (MM and AMMA come immediatly to mind).

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Going from 152lbs to 207lbs in a year and a half, doing 5 perfect reps at the incline bench with 330lbs, one arm dumbbell triceps extension for 8 or 10 reps (it's been a long time since i did that) with 50lbs, a deadlift of 400lbs for 1 rep at 165lbs bodyweight and 220lbs pull-downs to the front with a wide grip for 10 reps.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
None - training is a never ending journey where learning never ends. Pride is the worst of all evils that breeds laziness, so for myself- I just spend every day trying to better my previous day and live in each moment. Where I seek no end

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I have 2. The first would be competing in an NPC show after one year of being sober and training. I wasn't a monster by any means, but I trained my ass off got up there and took 5th in class....also walked away with the right to say fuck you to all the cowards who criticize all day but won't set foot on stage. The second was the first time I squatted 4 plates. Way past that now, but for some reason that was when I actually felt like a 'real' lifter. Like I had made it into the big boy club.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
At my age and with the injuries I have sustained I'm stoked to be able to still push myself and be able to lift heavy or at least what is heavy to me. I'm with ketsugo and I live for each rep of each set.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
It was along time ago and Im surely past it now, but the first time I pushed up 3 plates on bench. 315lbs. I just remember having that goal since I was 15 and then I hit it at 18..Its what really got me hooked. It gave me that rush and since of hard work paying off.

GR

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
You know I thought of all the PR's I have had, bodybuilding shows, and getting my body to look insane etc...but I have to say my biggest accomplishment has been staying in the game after 21 years, life is really a mutherfucker and life as a bodybuilder is even harder, people dont realize the amount of work inside and outside the gym that this shit takes, they casually believe that it must be lots of fun and its some childish endulgence that we never grow out of.
But for someone my age to be able to still have a physique that gets the respect of my fellow bodybuilders and lifters, after all the injuries and trials life throws at me (and everyone else) I feel most proud to be as into the game now as I was 21 years ago.
Alot of people just give up and take up drinking and doing a lot of TV watching.

i would have to go along with what aj said here about putting over two decades in the weight game...Being a slut for the sport for a long time takes a certain breed that most can never reach....When life deals u shit many people fold under certain situations....I KNOW THIS IS THE REAL TEST OF TIME.
When i reflex back at all the fucking super star shit ive done in this sport....No way i can even come close to the level i once was at....My body was young and no lagging injuries to fight like now but when it comes down to it...Im programed to lift forever...I will allways be a weightlifting super star....dw

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
for me there was no greater feeling than seeing that scale finally tip past 200 lbs after being the skinny kid with the big mouth my whole life. up to that point 180 was the most i could get up to.
of course the journey is far from over...i'm aiming for 230 now, sitting at 217 today.
along the way i have learned to manipulate my diet and training, to work around (and through) injuries, and have met some awesome fucking people and made some life-long friends. that in itself has been rewarding enough even without the personal achievements...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic