Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

What time do you train? what time would you like to train?

S

simonjpa

Sep 10, 2010
Training time is probably dictated by work for most of us and of course no1 likes to wait for kit at a busy gym time so what time do you train and is it a regular time? and if given the choice ,what time would you like to train.

I wake for CV at 5am ,eat 2 meals and aim to train by 12-1pm ,I don't like the evening not only because they are busy but I don't like the waiting around too long thru the day to train ,equally I wouldn't feel ready after one meal so close to my CV .

I'm very fussy TBH ,timing is more important when I'm bulking as I could feel too full from eating ,meals are light cutting so doesn't matter as much.

I couldn't train weights 1st thing no way but CV however 1st thing is a great wake up call and sets up your day bulking or cutting I find.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
I havwe to be awake for at least 6 - 8 hours before training to lift to my full potential. Usually I lift after work around 5pm. I will do cardio in the AM's but never lift.

55markmartin

Sep 29, 2012
I trained at 5:30 am for 20 years so I would be done before the world got going. I love training in the morning and get to train at 8am now. I feel so much better when I stay in bed till 6:30 of 7.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
5.30 in the afternoon.if I finish work early I go in earlier.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Evening is best for me. I gotta get meals in me, wake up, walk around so my body warms/wakes up. I've done early morning lifting and it sucks ass.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic