Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What supplements do you take

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Eating carnivore and including organ meat, predominantly liver, there really aren’t any deficiencies to supplement.
I prioritize my food as primary source of nutrients, so my supps are bare minimal — I’m not a fan of them in general.
I use D3, niacin, B12, astragalus (for my kidney damage), and am just beginning an experimental 2 month supply of berberine (600mg x 2 daily).

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

Another interesting fiber article:

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Surprised you haven't shit the bed!

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Nope never have. You're body adapts to most anything and mine did with fiber over a short period of time, so I started taking it at night and by doing so Im as regular as they come in the mornings after all isnt that the true objective here.... The Squirts from Fiber dont last forever if they did we would all be Fu#$ked

Last edited:
Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Works great for what exactly?

exactly what fiber supposed to do.. shitting and getting toxins out of my body as quickly as possible. flattened my stomach a little bit and overall I’m feeling much better.

fiber is one of the greatest supplements for me.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
exactly what fiber supposed to do.. shitting and getting toxins out of my body as quickly as possible. flattened my stomach a little bit and overall I’m feeling much better.

fiber is one of the greatest supplements for me.
I haven't eaten any fiber....at all in about 6-7 months and feel better than I ever have in my life. I still shit regularly...lol To each their own I guess. Some people also think they "need" carbs.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I haven't eaten any fiber....at all in about 6 months and feel better than I ever have in my life. I still shit regularly...lol

that’s great.

“The Importance Of Fiber For Bodybuilders”

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
that’s great.

“The Importance Of Fiber For Bodybuilders”

All fiber does for me is make me boated. The popular belief that ppl "need" fiber to be healthy is BS. Just like needing veggies or "needing" bread. Lets take the things in this link one at a time.

1. Appetite Control & Fullness

I eat two large meals per day. I don't get hungry between meals because I eat plenty at each meal. So that's no benefit for me.

2. Insulin control

Funny how its not an issue at all when eating no carbs or sugar. Again, no benefit for me.

3. Promotes Immune Health

My immune system is a lot better now than it was when my diet was packed with carbs and fiber. I get sick less and when I do I recover much quicker.

4. Keeps You Regular

I don't get constipated ever. That was a carb thing.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
All fiber does for me is make me boated. The popular belief that ppl "need" fiber to be healthy is BS. Just like needing veggies or "needing" bread. Lets take the things in this link one at a time.

1. Appetite Control & Fullness

I eat two large meals per day. I don't get hungry between meals because I eat plenty at each meal. So that's no benefit for me.

2. Insulin control

Funny how its not an issue at all when eating no carbs or sugar. Again, no benefit for me.

3. Promotes Immune Health

My immune system is a lot better now than it was when my diet was packed with carbs and fiber. I get sick less and when I do I recover much quicker.

4. Keeps You Regular

I don't get constipated ever. That was a carb thing.

seems like we have different opinions on this supplement.

I’m getting the feeling you never took a fiber supplement? or if you did maybe you didn’t use it properly?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic