Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

What supplements do you take

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
I love this stuff. Plus fiber has so many health benefits. But yeah the wiping part is real lol.

Other then that I take
Whey protein
Multi vitamin/mineral
Glutathione injection
B12 injection
D3 injection
Fish oil
Ubiquinol
I like those inj, smart.... especialy D-3

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
SOMEONE has to ask this I guess ... might as well be me.

What kind of expected "kick-in" time do you fiber product users get ... and I guess it would be dose-dependent? Asking for anyone who wants to take this but needs to at one point or another be away from a bathroom ... how do you plan ahead? Closest I've been to this is a few doctor-prescribed colonoscopy preps, and that stuff takes over your life for a while.

Spend much of my days in the woods with rescue dogs, and a handful of leaves can get so scratchy .......... lol, but srs?

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011

What kind of expected "kick-in" time do you fiber product users get ... and I guess it would be dose-dependent? Asking for anyone who wants to take this but needs to at one point or another be away from a bathroom ... how do you plan ahead? Closest I've been to this is a few doctor-prescribed colonoscopy preps, and that stuff takes over your life for a while.

Spend much of my days in the woods with rescue dogs, and a handful of leaves can get so scratchy .......... lol, but srs?
Ive always takin my fiber at night that way first thing in am I go just like clockwork. My opinion is once you get use to it after a few days you should be ok to take whenever. Leaves...............lol

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Leaves...............lol
Lol. Misspent my youth in a well manicured suburb of NYC. A few yrs in The Corps was my first exposure to people who were not like me. The leaves idea came from a friend from Alabama, who also taught me the Rebel Yell, and "ROLL TIDE."

Thanks for your srs reply to one of my usual off-the-wall posts :)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

Did u really do this?...I ONCE and ONLY ONCE used some moss...I guess u know what happened on that deal!!...

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
one thing I noticed with the fiber supplement is you have to be consistent with it. you should take it regularly every day to get all the benefits not just if you feel constipated.
Most definately the key

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Did u really do this?...I ONCE and ONLY ONCE used some moss...I guess u know what happened on that deal!!...

I am guessing you developed an unnatural lifetime affection for moss ......

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Are those like Spiny Ass Eaters?

Bunch of itching, scratching then progressed to burning!...I guess u could say, "yes"!!!...Nonetheless, I never forgot my personal roll from henceforth!!!...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic